XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
@Hastur96

There should be .exe files in the bin folder when you extract the archive.

What exactly did you download that doesn't have .exe files?

Sponsored links

(11-18-2014, 07:48 PM)Joocyfroot Wrote: If you don't have .net 4.0 it could be a problem. However, in my case I have 4.5, and when I tried installing 4.0 it said that a newer version was already installed. I would just try installing it and see what happens.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/...or-windows

Keep in mind that you might have to re-download the SCP files with you AV off as well. Some AV will block false positives during the download process. Also make sure all the files aren't blocked by windows as per the instructions on page 1.

It's highly unlikely that either of these would cause problems when extracting the archive. You still need these downloads to use the tool properly though.

Im using Windows 8 but at the download page for the 360 controller drive it only gives the options of windows 7, vista, & XP. What do i do?
(11-19-2014, 01:00 AM)Joocyfroot Wrote: @Hastur96

There should be .exe files in the bin folder when you extract the archive.

What exactly did you download that doesn't have .exe files?

I downloaded the most updated file from the first page. There's no .exe file in any of of the folders inside the Sample and Source folders.
Guys i need help, i installed DS3 and Bluetooth driver, and paired successfully. Now, when I tried to unplug my DS3, log halted at "USB Device : HID_Worker_Thread Exiting". I tried to pinhole reset DS3, but it's not helping at all.

1. This is my BT hardware ID: USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_3164
2. The default driver of BT is "Generic Bluetooth Radio"

Appreciate all your helps, thank you.

Attached Files
.rar   ScpServer.rar (Size: 2,04 KB / Downloads: 135)
Hi all!

as i've posted a while ago that i was working on a configurable profile editor for dual shock 3!!

apparently i've lost interest mainly cuz i got busy in my work.. also i had to study driver develpment to implement keyboard emulation...

so i am attaching my unfinished project... below is the list of what i got working so far...

1. remap of xboxinput mode completely works... other options exist but wont work...

2.save load multiple profiles and set a default profile.

3.remap axis to tilt controls etc

INSTALLATION

just copy paste exe file along with the default.xml, settings.xml and scpcontrol.dll
into the existing installation directory..(make a backup first, incase u mess up)

PS.if anyone manages to implement keyboard emulation... or if already knows how to do that pls share the code with me... i would be happy to complete this project.. cuz i'm stuck only on keyboard emulation..

Attached Files
.zip   controlcenterV2.zip (Size: 1,29 MB / Downloads: 145)
(11-21-2014, 08:03 PM)suraj022 Wrote: PS.if anyone manages to implement keyboard emulation... or if already knows how to do that pls share the code with me... i would be happy to complete this project.. cuz i'm stuck only on keyboard emulation..

ScpControl provides a helper function for sending keyboard inputs
Code:
KbmPost.Key(Key Key, Boolean bExtended, Boolean bDown)
The code for this class is located near the bottom of ScpUtil.cs if you want to have a look at it.

If you want to see how it is used, you can look in "ScpPadState" (again provided by ScpControl), which is a base class containing code that allows dsk/gta/d3mapper to map game-pad inputs to keyboard/mouse commands (see "GamePadState" in each respective sources). These mappers have fixed bindings that cannot be configured.
(11-22-2014, 02:17 AM)Ge-Force Wrote: ScpControl provides a helper function for sending keyboard inputs
Code:
KbmPost.Key(Key Key, Boolean bExtended, Boolean bDown)
The code for this class is located near the bottom of ScpUtil.cs if you want to have a look at it.

If you want to see how it is used, you can look in "ScpPadState" (again provided by ScpControl), which is a base class containing code that allows dsk/gta/d3mapper to map game-pad inputs to keyboard/mouse commands (see "GamePadState" in each respective sources). These mappers have fixed bindings that cannot be configured.

looks gud i'll try that thanks...if only i can spare some time..Laugh
I just changed from 32bit to 64bit and this driver broke my OS, it's not supported for 64bit?

EDIT: Nevermind, I guess it was because i didn't have xbox 360 drivers installed first..
(11-17-2014, 11:16 AM)zombiezoom Wrote: Nope! It starts fine and I did restart the service twice to no avail -_-

Did you or someone else found a solution for the problem with bluetooth not working/connecting anymore (until deinstall bluetooth drivers, then reboot and install bluetooth drivers again via zadig.exe) after shutdown and start again the computer?

I have the same problem with my bluetooth devices.
With a directly supported USB Dongle it works fine (even after shutdown and start computer again), but with other bluetooth devices that only work with drivers installed by zadig.exe it only works until you shutdown your PC (after a simple reboot it works, but after a complete shutdown/power down and restart it does not work anymore).
I have managed to connect by bluetooth usb but no way I use an ASUS - BT21 and nothing is left in me and never connects NONE 00000 I do not know what else to do motionjoy've never used any solution?

The Sixaxis controller is a DS3 fake.

Thx