XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
I notice that the SCP service seems to have a considerable amount of network traffic according to windows resource monitor, what is that?

Edit: Nevermind, a slightly differently phrased google search found the explanation.

Sponsored links

If i were to want to be able to use my bluetooth dongle again with other devices what would i do
I have some problems with my ds3 controller. I'm using it for a while now, and it always worked fine (both bluetooth and usb), until this morning. Everything seems to work properly, but when I launch a game, it just won't recognize the controller. I tried opening the profile manager window (from scpmonitor.exe), and every key is responding. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, it doesn't work.

What should I do?
Thanks in advance
(12-16-2014, 04:42 AM)Kougeru Wrote: This has been working great for me since May but within the last week it all went to hell....Re-installed about 5 times now, did complete driver wipes inbetween each. Works for awhile but always ends up failing. This time is the worst. After reinstall this time it worked for about 2 minutes. Followed instructions 100% perfectly...SCP Monitor even says Pad 1 DS3 is connected fine but doesn't respond to anything. Works for about 1-2 minutes after i plug the controller in. Sometimes less....

edit: I only use USB because I don't have a bluetooth device on my PC. I didn't even bother installing the bluetooth driver. Again, never had issues until about a week ago, just randomly started failing in the middle of a Dark Souls 2 run and now it every game too. Most of the time it just stops doing anything but sometimes it vibrates forever until I unplug it. XBOX icon and PS3 icon both show up just fine in the Device Manager. Controller works fine on my PS3, including when plugged in directly with the cable, so I know the cable and controller are fine.

Only thing I can think of is a Windows 7 (64 bit) update messed something up. Probably doesn't help that the latest version of this seems to be from April ?

Check your system advanced settings under the hardware tab and make sure that the device installation settings is not select to do device driver updates during window updates. This is common when device installation allows drivers to install Microsoft thinks they know better and update to there version of drivers.
(08-25-2011, 11:25 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: Updated : New version released 1.2.0.160. See post #2505.

Updated : Update Available 1.2.1.165 - WinXP compatibility for ScpUser.exe/XInput1_3.dll, Service Channel Bypass feature added, Proof of Concept KBM mapping sample added. See Post #2574.

Updated : Update Available 1.2.2.175 - Includes all previous Updates. Added Fixup for 00:26:5C signature, Renamed ScpPad2Key -> GtaMapper, added DskMapper & D3Mapper samples. Refactored & moved common functionality into ScpControl.dll. See Post #2702.

Download latest version here. [1.2.0.160]

Download latest update here. [1.2.2.175]
Download latest source here. [1.2.2.175]

Requirements
1. Microsoft .NET 4.0
2. Visual C 2013 Runtime.
3. Latest DirectX Runtime.
4. Latest Xbox 360 Controller Drivers available.
5. Genuine Sony DualShock3 or DualShock4 or SixAxis Controller(s).
6. Minimum of Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR Dongle (if using Bluetooth).
7. Administrator rights on your PC.

Note : The Bluetooth Driver requires that you dedicate a Bluetooth Dongle to DS3/DS4 use. It will not be usable by other Bluetooth devices after the driver has been installed.

Important - make sure your Bluetooth dongle and DS3(s) are plugged in via USB before installing the drivers.

Xbox 360 Controller Drivers - these are available from Microsoft here.
Windows 7 - Run before installing the SCP Drivers. (Windows 7 shipped with outdated drivers which may cause stability issues)
Windows XP and Vista - Run after after installing the SCP Drivers.
Windows 8/8.1 not required.

New Install
1. Connect your Dongle and DS3 via USB and let Windows install it's default drivers.
2. Copy the archive to a temporary directory [eg C:\Temp].
3. Right click on the archive and select Properties.
4. Click the Unblock button if it is displayed on the General tab.
5. Unpack the archive.
6. Create a directory where you want the Service to run from. [Recommended - C:\Program Files\Scarlet.Crush Productions *]
7. Copy the contents of the ScpServer\bin to the directory you created.
8. Run ScpDriver.exe.
9. XP/Vista - check the Force Install option. Win 7/8 leave it unchecked.
10. Click Install. [see screenshot below]

11. If you do not see the install summary as per screenshot and your dongle is in the directly supported list - click Uninstall, check the Force Install option, click Install.
12. Click Exit.

* create from an elevated command prompt if you have UAC enabled. The directory should not be created anywhere off your User directory (eg on your Desktop, or in your Downloads directory), it should also not be on a Network drive.

Upgrade from 1.1.0.139
1. Copy the archive to a temporary directory [eg C:\Temp].
2. Right click on the archive and select Properties.
3. Click the Unblock button if it is displayed on the General tab.
4. Unpack the archive.
5. Stop the Service [net stop "SCP DS3 Service" - from an elevated command prompt, or use Service Control Manager]
6. Close ScpMonitor if it is running. [Right-click on the icon in the Task bar and select Exit]
7. Copy the contents of the ScpServer\bin folder to your existing install folder. **
8. Start the Service [net Start "SCP DS3 Service" - from an elevated command prompt, or use Service Control Manager]

** The DS3, BTH and Bus drivers have not changed, so you do not need to re-run ScpDriver.exe.

Apply Update
1. Copy the archive to a temporary directory [eg C:\Temp].
2. Right click on the archive and select Properties.
3. Click the Unblock button if it is displayed on the General tab.
4. Unpack the archive.
5. Stop the Service [net stop "SCP DS3 Service" - from an elevated command prompt, or use Service Control Manager]
6. Close ScpMonitor if it is running. [Right-click on the icon in the Task bar and select Exit]
7. Copy the contents of the ScpServer\bin folder to your existing install folder.
8. Start the Service [net Start "SCP DS3 Service" - from an elevated command prompt, or use Service Control Manager]

Driver installation for DualShock 4 - See Post #1852.

Pairing a DS4 to your Bluetooth Dongle - plug in the DS4 to USB while the Service is running, the DS4 will be automatically paired if required.

Pairing a DS3 to your Bluetooth Dongle - plug in the DS3 to USB while the Service is running, the DS3 will be automatically paired if required.

Disconnecting a DS3 - Press and hold L1 + R1 + PS for 2 seconds.

The drivers support 4 DS3s connected by USB or via Bluetooth (one dongle can support 4 DS3 connections).

Supported OS - XP (x86), Vista (x86, amd64), Win 7 (x86, amd64), Win 8 (x86, amd64), Win 8.1 (x86, amd64)

See Post #1851 if your dongle is not on the list below.

Directly Supported Dongles
USB\VID_03F0&PID_231D
USB\VID_045E&PID_3500
USB\VID_0461&PID_4D75
USB\VID_046D&PID_C709
USB\VID_047D&PID_105E
USB\VID_0489&PID_E011
USB\VID_0489&PID_E042
USB\VID_0489&PID_E04E
USB\VID_04CA&PID_3006
USB\VID_050D&PID_016A
USB\VID_05AC&PID_821A
USB\VID_05AC&PID_821F
USB\VID_07D1&PID_F101
USB\VID_0930&PID_0215
USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001
USB\VID_0A5C&PID_200A
USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2101
USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2146
USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2148
USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2150
USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2153
USB\VID_0A5C&PID_217D
USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2198
USB\VID_0A5C&PID_21E1
USB\VID_0A5C&PID_21E8
USB\VID_0B05&PID_1715
USB\VID_0B05&PID_1783
USB\VID_0B05&PID_1785
USB\VID_0B05&PID_179C
USB\VID_0B05&PID_17B5
USB\VID_0B05&PID_B700
USB\VID_0C10&PID_0000
USB\VID_0CF3&PID_3002
USB\VID_0CF3&PID_3004
USB\VID_0CF3&PID_3005
USB\VID_0DB0&PID_3801
USB\VID_0DF6&PID_2200
USB\VID_0E5E&PID_6622
USB\VID_1131&PID_1001
USB\VID_1131&PID_1004
USB\VID_1286&PID_2044&MI_00
USB\VID_13D3&PID_3304
USB\VID_413C&PID_8126
USB\VID_8086&PID_0189
USB\VID_8087&PID_07DA
USB\VID_0930&PID_0214
USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2154
USB\VID_0489&PID_E04D
USB\VID_413C&PID_8197
USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2021
USB\VID_05AC&PID_8286
USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2100
USB\VID_0BDA&PID_8723
USB\VID_044E&PID_3010
USB\VID_0B05&PID_1788
USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2190
USB\VID_13D3&PID_3315
USB\VID_0489&PID_E027
USB\VID_05AC&PID_821D
USB\VID_0BDA&PID_0724
USB\VID_050D&PID_065A
USB\VID_0A5C&PID_21E3
USB\VID_05AC&PID_8216
USB\VID_0A5C&PID_21B4

Tools
ScpServer.exe : GUI based version of the Service.
ScpPair.exe : GUI tool to allow pairing a DS3 with an external device (eg Nexus Tablet).
Zadig.exe : GUI tool (libwdi) which allows installing WinUSB on DS4s and Bluetooth dongles which do not appear on the supported list.

The Filter Driver + Wrapper is no longer supported.

An updated XInput Wrapper is included as part of the Driver Package and maintains backward compatibility with :

- DS3 on SCP Filter Driver
- DS3 on libusb-win32 Filter Driver
- DS2 on Play.com USB Adapter
- SpeedLink Strike FX pad.

how can i get my bluetooth dongle back after installing the driver
My middle button does not seem to work (The playstation button), Any ideas why?
I've been using a DS3 and this great driver since fall 2013, and it has treated me well - very well. Once in a while though, things go weird for some reason, but it can be easily fixed with the following tip:

If the controller stops working for no reason, first try to reboot it with the pinhole-reset button on the back, then give it a good full charge. If the controller doesn't charge, and says 241 instead of charging, try using a different usb cable. The DS3 controller doesn't like crappy or broken usb cables, even if they work fine on other devices, or fine for a while - for some reason it wont charge the controller, and you might think the controller is charged, but it malfunctions and does other weird things because the charging cable went bad.

Good luck and merry xmas Smile
- dink
OK, how the hell do i uninstall the SCP package. THE SCPDriver.exe will not run no matter how many times i try to execute it. I want to reinstall package again because i cant get the controller to work via bluetooth. Ive tried the fix using Zadig but that didnt help.

Please help

EDIT: DS3 works with a wired connection. i get the BTH 00000000 None in the monitor when cable is detached.
My PS3 controller suddenly is no longer dedicated properly by my PC. I get this error:

http://gyazo.com/bd329877699c8ffa02b71829dfc8d457

I tried uninstallting the XBOX drivers as well as the SCP related ones, but that doesnt seem to have done anything.

The controller still works fine as I can use it with my dad's PS3, and the cable works fine as it charges the controller just fine. This suddenly happened without any warning. How do i fix this?
(12-18-2014, 03:33 AM)zombiezoom Wrote: Yes, it's the problem and not a problem at the same time!
Well, you see..if it works then it should be supported but there's a bug or something that make it stop working after reboot. If the developer were active, a fix would have been released. Anyway, for now keep uninstalling/installing the drivers whenever you wanna play! That's what I do!

All right, glad to know I'm not the only one Laugh. Thanks!