User(s) browsing this thread: 21 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 44 Vote(s) - 4.8 Average
XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Phos Offline

RE: XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
I notice that the SCP service seems to have a considerable amount of network traffic according to windows resource monitor, what is that?

Edit: Nevermind, a slightly differently phrased google search found the explanation.
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 10:12 PM by Phos.)
Yesterday 09:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Sponsored links

ttvt Offline

If i were to want to be able to use my bluetooth dongle again with other devices what would i do
Today 04:19 AM
Pescio Offline

I have some problems with my ds3 controller. I'm using it for a while now, and it always worked fine (both bluetooth and usb), until this morning. Everything seems to work properly, but when I launch a game, it just won't recognize the controller. I tried opening the profile manager window (from scpmonitor.exe), and every key is responding. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, it doesn't work.

What should I do?
Thanks in advance
Today 02:18 PM
molitar Offline

(12-16-2014 04:42 AM)Kougeru Wrote:  This has been working great for me since May but within the last week it all went to hell....Re-installed about 5 times now, did complete driver wipes inbetween each. Works for awhile but always ends up failing. This time is the worst. After reinstall this time it worked for about 2 minutes. Followed instructions 100% perfectly...SCP Monitor even says Pad 1 DS3 is connected fine but doesn't respond to anything. Works for about 1-2 minutes after i plug the controller in. Sometimes less....

edit: I only use USB because I don't have a bluetooth device on my PC. I didn't even bother installing the bluetooth driver. Again, never had issues until about a week ago, just randomly started failing in the middle of a Dark Souls 2 run and now it every game too. Most of the time it just stops doing anything but sometimes it vibrates forever until I unplug it. XBOX icon and PS3 icon both show up just fine in the Device Manager. Controller works fine on my PS3, including when plugged in directly with the cable, so I know the cable and controller are fine.

Only thing I can think of is a Windows 7 (64 bit) update messed something up. Probably doesn't help that the latest version of this seems to be from April ?

Check your system advanced settings under the hardware tab and make sure that the device installation settings is not select to do device driver updates during window updates. This is common when device installation allows drivers to install Microsoft thinks they know better and update to there version of drivers.
Today 02:47 PM

Current time: 12-20-2014, 03:39 PM