XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
hey guys, my bluetooth doesnt work everytime after Windows OS rebooting by using “zadig.exe”. anybody help me!

Sponsored links

So I installed SCP some time ago and it worked properly and fine. But the bluetooth dongle I used didn't work properly so I had to buy a new one. And then I did the Zodic etc things to get it working. Now the controller is being weird. For example in game the character sometimes can freeze on moving to one direction as if I was still pushing the left joystick to that direction when in reality I'm not. When it does this I can actually rotate the stick in every direction or even let go of it and still the character moves. Some times some of the buttons like circle, triangle etc don't work until I push them multiple times.

On the windows calibration page where you are supposed to turn the left stick around the corner and sides the + sign just jumps randomly around and I can rotate the + around the walls and corners by barely even touching the joystick. And then the L2 and R2 buttons move the Z-axis for some reason. But on game they work as they should.

I've tried to reinstall the SCP. Also I have tested the controller on my ps3 and it worked properly and even tried another controller and it had the same issues. Someone probably have had the same issues as I have. But I'm new to the thread and I don't feel like reading almost 400 pages to possibly find the solution.

Edit: I tried the controller with the usb and not the bluetooth and it worked properly so now I'm looking for why the dongle isn't working with scp properly
I'm looking to change from this to another DS4 utility and I would like to know how I would go about changing the Bluetooth dongle back to the bluetooth stack drivers and how I revert my DS4 to the stock Microsoft drivers as I believe this is the issue preventing the other utilities from detecting my controller. Is there a way for me to roll back these drivers individually without a full driver uninstallation or without losing any of my data? Help would be much appreciated as I have lost many, many hours trying to fix it and I would like to be able to use the touch pad and not have issues with the analogue sticks (After a little while, only on bluetooth the controller becomes very unresponsive. Most notably the thumb sticks).
(12-12-2013, 11:39 AM)yetifrisstlama2 Wrote: Hi,

I'm new here, so first of all a big thanks to Scarlet.Crush for that brilliant driver and for keeping it open source!

It turns out I also bought a fake PS3 controller without knowing. The thing looks absolutely genuie, until you open it and discover the blue battery pack without any warnings or labels on it.

I tried it with the current SCP driver:
Code:
"SCP-DS3-Driver-Package-1.0.0.103.7z"
While it works fine over USB, the driver just does not recognize the gamepad over Bluetooth.

I checked the .log file after a connection attempt and saw this:
Code:
10/12/2013 00:56:02.253 -- Remote Name : 00:18:00:E9:D5:DB - PLAYSTATION(R)3Conteroller-ghic
10/12/2013 00:56:02.253 << HCI_Reject_Connection_Request [040A]
Turns out that whoever made the controller, managed to put a spelling mistakeExcl in the Bluetooth ID.

As a workaround, I modified the following line in BthDevice.cs:
Code:
if (Name == "PLAYSTATION(R)3 Controller" || Name == "Navigation Controller")
to
Code:
if (Name == "PLAYSTATION(R)3 Controller" || Name == "Navigation Controller" || Name.StartsWith("PLAYSTATION") )

I think it would be a very helpful feature to make the Bluetooth ID user-configurable in the SCP driver. Maybe with a small config file.

But that was not the whole story, the driver was still hanging at:
Code:
11/12/2013 01:34:36.935 << L2CAP_Connection_Request [02] PSM [01]
Seems like the fake controllers do not answer to Service Channel Requests
I found a post, showing how to disable the relevant check in the code and ..voila.. Bluetooth worked perfectly.

However, I'm not sure what these Service Channel Requests are used for. Maybe Scarlet does know more about that.

So, if anyone is still having trouble with non-genuie PS3 controllers, I have attached the modified and compiled ScpControl.dll file. Just replace the original one and reinstall the drivers.

Hope it helps.

Cheers!

Hi yetifrisstlama2 !

I have the same fake controller as you, and I don't mind if I only play over USB .. but I cannot make it work in games. There's activity in SCPmonitor and SCPuser, but it doesn't work in fifa 14 .. So, do you mind helping me ?

Thanks
Hello, great program, love it but i wanted to report a problem i have, from time to time the hat buttons (d pad) will go crazy, is there any way to fix this?
hey

will this program work much better on windows 8.1
hey i don't know if this was asked before but i had a question.i find the rumble of the ps3 very high,as compared to when i play it on ps3.it could be because ps3 has stronger vibration than xbox controller or it could be just me,but anyway is there any way to change the rumble level of our controller?when i had motioninjoy i used BetterDS3 to configure it,and there was an option like that there.i only recently have come across this Xinput Wrapper,and i don't know if there is such an option here,or there is any other way to control it.
This mapper is simply the best one. Thanks Scarlet.Crush.

There are a few bugs here and there, but the thing I miss the most is Touchpad support. Even basic support would be enough, just so we can press "Play" on some game launchers and stuff like that Smile

One thing that happens to me quite often is that one of my connected controllers keeps disconnecting after a few minutes, but that has to be a problem on my end since this problem happens on ANY xinput wrapper I tried.

Thanks!
Hello.
Vibration does not work when connected via Bluetooth dongle, via USB works great. When I use MotionJoy with this Bluetooth dongle vibration works great.
Is there any way to make vibration work with on SCP via Bluetooth?
I loaded the drivers for DS4, it didn't work, and now none of the other types work, DS4Windows / Tool ect, they all won't detect the controller.
|| Core i7 8700K @ 5.0GHZ || Gigabyte AUROS 1080 Ti 11GB @ 2050MHZ/12GHZ Memory || 32GB DDR4 @ 3000MHZ || 1TB Samsung Evo 850 SSD + 128GB 830 SSD || 4TB HDD + 1TB HDD || Windows 10 64-bit Professional || EVGA G3 850w PSU || MB: Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 ||