XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
In this link you will be able to see the post mentioning this dongle will work with these drivers... Can we believe the person saying it? The dongle is just 1 pound, and the packaging makes NO mention of EDR...

Sponsored links

(01-29-2015, 12:21 AM)dcardoso Wrote: Has anyone been able to use the latest version via bluetooth with a non genuine ps3 controller? My controller works via USB but can't connect over bluetooth and my bluetooth dongle is present in the supported bluetooth devices list.

Someone in this thread has already patched ScpControl.dll to support fake controllers but it was for a previous version of XInput Wrapper and it doesn't work with the latest version.

My controller has the name: PLAYSTATION®3Conteroller-PANHAI

See posts #3417, #3419, #1821.

My DS3 controller has the following bluetooth MAC address:

00:6E:67:59:63:25

Maybe it could help someone skilled to patch ScpControl since I found that in the ScpControl.dll source code the bluetooth connection check is made by checking the first characters of the controller mac address.
Hello, I installed XInput 1.2.0.160 Wrapper for DS3 following all the steps, but whenever I connect my PS3 controller via USB, the PC freezes completely, I tested in all usbs the pc, I uninstalled reinstalling the program .... but whenever I connect my ps3 controller pc freezes, I have windows7 64bit, can help me ??? thanks, greetings.
PD: I just want to connect the controller via USB.
Posted asking for help, found solution myself, now the site isn't letting me delete my post.
Hello, after weeks of searching I cannot suceed if resolving this problem.
I am using Windows 8.1. After I install the Drivers all is working.

[Image: good_scp.jpg]

After I restart windows this happends:

[Image: bad_scp.jpg]

and my controller won't sync with the bluetooth.

any ideeas what to do in order for me not to uninstall and then reinstall the driver each time i restart windows 8.1
I installed the bluetooth driver, executed the driver install, restarted and when i connect the dongle and controller it keeps sayin BTH 00000000 None
@Scarlet.Crush
DS3 no vibration with BTH, "idle timeout" in configration dosent work.
Been looking for something other than motionjoy.

VID_0CF3&PID_3000&REV_0200
VID_0cf3&pid_3000
nothing .... my pc hangs whenever I try to install XInput Wrapper, sometimes I get install but when recognizes the ps3 controller .... windows7 64bit integer is blocked completely...Sad
It only recognizes my controller when I run the SCP Server program. Anyone else have/had this problem?