XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
PLEASE SOMEONE ADVICE US THE BEST COMPATIBLE BLUETOOTH DONGLE ?

Because if i understand corectly, if your dongle is not in compatible list, after reboot the computer you can not use ds3 via bluetooth again... This is a really big problem and noone knows the solution,

I looked at the compatible list at page 1 but i think these are very old dongles and find to hard in market,,

PLEASE GUYS ADVICE A DONGLE WORKING PERFECTLY VIA BLUETOOTH AFTER REBOOT PC...

Sponsored links

I already works well Smile program. In pcsx2 works perfect for USB, there are some psx1 That Works xinput emulator wrapper ?? (I have the ps2 and ps1 added) but in pc is much better graphics.
same problem here with edward,when i plug in usb all works fine but in wireless mode my ds3 won't pair with my bluetooth,im using a laptop with built in bluetooth,i disable it and install usb bluetooth dongle...i tried these steps but no no luck );

Pairing a DS3 to your Bluetooth Dongle - plug in the DS3 to USB while the Service is running, the DS3 will be automatically paired if required.
(02-26-2015, 03:08 PM)Hei5enBerG Wrote: PLEASE SOMEONE ADVICE US THE BEST COMPATIBLE BLUETOOTH DONGLE ?

Because if i understand corectly, if your dongle is not in compatible list, after reboot the computer you can not use ds3 via bluetooth again... This is a really big problem and noone knows the solution,

I looked at the compatible list at page 1 but i think these are very old dongles and find to hard in market,,

PLEASE GUYS ADVICE A DONGLE WORKING PERFECTLY VIA BLUETOOTH AFTER REBOOT PC...

Either look for one of the many that have appeared mentioned on the thread, like the Asus BT211 or BT400. Also try looking for a chinese, cheap one, a lot of them are VID_0A12&PID_0001 and are likely to work. A lot of us have recommended one. I bought this one http://www.dx.com/p/ultra-mini-bluetooth...ngle-37665
(02-27-2015, 06:27 PM)SageX85 Wrote: Either look for one of the many that have appeared mentioned on the thread, like the Asus BT211 or BT400. Also try looking for a chinese, cheap one, a lot of them are VID_0A12&PID_0001 and are likely to work. A lot of us have recommended one. I bought this one http://www.dx.com/p/ultra-mini-bluetooth...ngle-37665

i have that dongle but not asus brand,should i go with branded one?
Hi all!

Congrats for the drivers.

Just one question, why there is no rumble support?
(02-28-2015, 03:37 AM)David_FR Wrote: Hi all!

Congrats for the drivers.

Just one question, why there is no rumble support?

There is rumble support, you have some problem in your end
Oh really rumble should work?!

Can someone help me to get it working?
Maybe it's just not detected by the game I play.
Its "Trackmania Nations Forever", its a free racing game , if someone could try the game and tell me if it works that would be very appreciated.Smile

It used to work fine with MotionJoy :/
(02-27-2015, 06:27 PM)SageX85 Wrote: Either look for one of the many that have appeared mentioned on the thread, like the Asus BT211 or BT400. Also try looking for a chinese, cheap one, a lot of them are VID_0A12&PID_0001 and are likely to work. A lot of us have recommended one. I bought this one http://www.dx.com/p/ultra-mini-bluetooth...ngle-37665

Thanks for advice, i looked that page it seems well but can you confirm that ds3 working after reboot the pc via bluetooth, right ? so i do not have to reinstall the scp program anymore, right ? I will buy this after your confirmation because i have csr8510 a10 bluetooth dongle and its working good with ds3 via bluetooth untill shotdown/reboot the pc... (my problem discussed at page 265, exactly same problem)

By the way is it compatible with windows 8.1 ?

And Asus bt-400 working well too, right ? i will look for it if i could not find at the market i will buy this; http://www.dx.com/p/ultra-mini-bluetooth...65#reviews
after your confirmation Smile Thaks
Hi everyone,

First of all, thank you for your great job! It work really well for me and it's so much more classy than montioninjoy..

Secondly I'm on a project to control an instrument (like camera robot) by a LAN connection. And I would like to use your tool and control it with a DS3 controller. I'm currently studying programming but my knowledge of C# and OOP are still low and I'm a little bit lost.. I'm still a newbie Laugh . I know what to send to my instrument but I don't know how to use the input of the controller in your code.

Any help could be awesome Laugh

Thank you in advance