User(s) browsing this thread: tamraj94, 5 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 48 Vote(s) - 4.81 Average
XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Mas Offline

RE: XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Hi everyone,

First of all, thank you for your great job! It work really well for me and it's so much more classy than montioninjoy..

Secondly I'm on a project to control an instrument (like camera robot) by a LAN connection. And I would like to use your tool and control it with a DS3 controller. I'm currently studying programming but my knowledge of C# and OOP are still low and I'm a little bit lost.. I'm still a newbie Laugh . I know what to send to my instrument but I don't know how to use the input of the controller in your code.

Any help could be awesome Laugh

Thank you in advance
03-01-2015 08:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Sponsored links

figo21 Offline

Hello guys, is there anyway to make any controller to be the first controller?. Just like ps3 does.
When i charge the controller 1 i have to use spcmonitor to make my other controller to be the one.

Thank you very much.
03-02-2015 10:35 AM
ƦΛÐἶĆΛŁ۞ÐƦΣΛѪΣƦ Offline

Hello i hope i may ask a question here. I have several issues with xinput wrapper. my first issue is that when i am binding my ps3 controllers buttons to my pad 1 in settings i get 2 kinds of input either x input 0 or DX controller and i cant seem to control which one is chosen i need to keep retrying a button till x input 0 comes out. both DX controller and x input seem to work the same even when mixed but with my right analog stick if it is DX controller it seems to glitch and always send a down motion during gameplay (character will keep walking down or in menus it willl move down) so i try to get x input 0 for all buttons. Once i manage that all is well but another problem is if i unplug my ps3 controller and plug in my fight stick to play street fighter on steam and plug my ps3 controller back in later to play pcsx2 the emulator doesnt recognize the controller anymore until i hit refresh in device diagnostics. Then i need to rebind all the buttons again and have to deal with all my first issue problems of rebinding until x input 0 comes out instead of DX controller. can anyone help me here? Smile
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2015 03:01 PM by ƦΛÐἶĆΛŁ۞ÐƦΣΛѪΣƦ.)
03-02-2015 02:59 PM
dehaun Offline

Hello. My scpdriver.exe is not opening when I click on it. I installed correctly following the instructions. When I check my task manager, it is apparently running in the background. I cannot install scp if it cannot open. Please help. Thanks.
03-02-2015 07:21 PM
jedman Offline

I can get my dual shock 3 to work wired but not wireless, how do I do this? could some one give me some clear instructions because I don't really remember how I set this thing up in the first place, think it was by luck I got it working.
Yesterday 11:17 PM

Current time: 03-04-2015, 01:13 PM