XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(03-25-2015, 11:26 AM)RayfenWindspear Wrote: I started the process for how to compile the project using the free mono compiler, but ran out of patience. Here I have attached the two files you should need. I am pretty sure only ScpControl.dll is needed, but I put ScpServer.exe in there for good measure. The one source file modified was in the ScpControl sub-project so it should be the only one needed. Do me a favor and try replacing just the dll to see if that is the only one needed and tell me if it worked.

Make sure you use the same update procedure as is mentioned in the first post by Scarlet.Crush. Mainly you need to stop the service, replace the files, then start it back up again. Though, you really only need to start it up again if you want it to run in the background and at startup.

Thanks for files. Now I am at work and i will try in after 20:00 pm today. I will first only try to put your moded ScpControll.dll because I think that in that file is problem. Before i write first post i was replaced only ScpControl.dll on installed version 1.2.0.160 vith file from version 1.2.2.175 and recive different error than with file from version 1.2.0.160.

Thanks again.

Sponsored links

First, thanks for this awesome program.

Second, I didn't read this whole thread cause well, you know, but is there a way to toggle the SCP server on and off so that my standard Bluetooth software can be used when I'd like it to? I currently use it with my bluetooth soundbar in my livingroom as a stereo and if possible it'd be great to not have to completely give that up.

Thanks in advance!
(03-25-2015, 05:29 PM)einzelherz Wrote: First, thanks for this awesome program.

Second, I didn't read this whole thread cause well, you know, but is there a way to toggle the SCP server on and off so that my standard Bluetooth software can be used when I'd like it to? I currently use it with my bluetooth soundbar in my livingroom as a stereo and if possible it'd be great to not have to completely give that up.

Thanks in advance!

There isn't an "easy" way to toggle it, but you can switch back and forth without much effort. To do so, find your dongle in the Device Manager and do "Update Driver" > "Browse..." > "Let me pick..." > Then select the original driver. When you want to switch back, just do the same thing again, but choose the SCP driver. If it wants you to restart during the process, just laugh and ignore it. You may need to disconnect the dongle though, so if it is built-in then a restart may actually be necessary, but YMMV. I tried this just now with mine and it worked just fine.

It would probably be very easy to write a little program to toggle between the two, but to be perfectly honest I have never really done any development on Windows before, so I am not the one to ask for that.

EDIT: BTW, the dongle resides under the "Universal Serial Bus Devices" section when it has the SCP driver installed. It will be under Bluetooth when it has the original driver.
Hi, I installed this program on my friend's laptop. He has a ps3 controller and a dongle bluetooth. The bluetooth is listed on the supported list. I followed the guide, step by step. Everything gone well, no error. The controller works when plugged. But when it unplugged, doesn't work anymore. On ScpMonitor, it shows something like BTH - 0000000 none.

I can't find the solution via Google, so I hope someone here have a way to fix it. Thanks.
(03-25-2015, 07:30 PM)bangrobe Wrote: Hi, I installed this program on my friend's laptop. He has a ps3 controller and a dongle bluetooth. The bluetooth is listed on the supported list. I followed the guide, step by step. Everything gone well, no error. The controller works when plugged. But when it unplugged, doesn't work anymore. On ScpMonitor, it shows something like BTH - 0000000 none.

I can't find the solution via Google, so I hope someone here have a way to fix it. Thanks.

For starters, did you install the update as well? The latest version is 1.2.2.175, but it doesn't come in a full install version, you have to update to it. If that doesn't do it, then try the "Search Thread" near the bottom of the page here and see if anything helps. There are a lot of replies if you specifically type in: bth 00000000 none
(03-25-2015, 11:26 AM)RayfenWindspear Wrote: I started the process for how to compile the project using the free mono compiler, but ran out of patience. Here I have attached the two files you should need. I am pretty sure only ScpControl.dll is needed, but I put ScpServer.exe in there for good measure. The one source file modified was in the ScpControl sub-project so it should be the only one needed. Do me a favor and try replacing just the dll to see if that is the only one needed and tell me if it worked.

Make sure you use the same update procedure as is mentioned in the first post by Scarlet.Crush. Mainly you need to stop the service, replace the files, then start it back up again. Though, you really only need to start it up again if you want it to run in the background and at startup.

Hello,
I only replace ScpControl.dll with yours and non-original gamepad works perfect.
Thanks again.
Best regards!!!
(03-25-2015, 10:05 PM)Stjepan1403 Wrote: Hello,
I only replace ScpControl.dll with yours and non-original gamepad works perfect.
Thanks again.
Best regards!!!

You are most welcome. Glad it worked out for you. After getting this working I ordered 2 more of these pads for myself... only $20 for both of them Smile
(03-25-2015, 07:27 PM)RayfenWindspear Wrote: There isn't an "easy" way to toggle it, but you can switch back and forth without much effort. To do so, find your dongle in the Device Manager and do "Update Driver" > "Browse..." > "Let me pick..." > Then select the original driver. When you want to switch back, just do the same thing again, but choose the SCP driver. If it wants you to restart during the process, just laugh and ignore it. You may need to disconnect the dongle though, so if it is built-in then a restart may actually be necessary, but YMMV. I tried this just now with mine and it worked just fine.

It would probably be very easy to write a little program to toggle between the two, but to be perfectly honest I have never really done any development on Windows before, so I am not the one to ask for that.

EDIT: BTW, the dongle resides under the "Universal Serial Bus Devices" section when it has the SCP driver installed. It will be under Bluetooth when it has the original driver.

Thank you so much, that's perfect!

I have the same PANHAI controller and three weeks ago I also edited the source code and made some progress by making the changes you also made by adding my device ID to the fix for fake ds3's and enabling the service bypass, but still I get no connection via bluetooth. I already tried your modified version of ScpControl.dll but still no luck. Maybe the problem is on my bluetooth dongle, can you tell me what's yours HCI and LMP version?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-25-2015, 10:17 PM)RayfenWindspear Wrote: You are most welcome. Glad it worked out for you. After getting this working I ordered 2 more of these pads for myself... only $20 for both of them Smile

I also have two of this pads and I must admit that they are only good for some arcade games (kids games, driving, etc.) I tried to play multiplayer Last of us on ps3 and that was horrible. You can`t shoot nearly anybody. Dead zones on analog sticks are sucks. So I suggest to everybody who are intend to play some shooter game that original is original.