(03-25-2015 11:47 PM)dcardoso Wrote: I have the same PANHAI controller and three weeks ago I also edited the source code and made some progress by making the changes you also made by adding my device ID to the fix for fake ds3's and enabling the service bypass, but still I get no connection via bluetooth. I already tried your modified version of ScpControl.dll but still no luck. Maybe the problem is on my bluetooth dongle, can you tell me what's yours HCI and LMP version?
I didn't have to add mine for the fix, only the service bypass. Strange that you tried my dll and it didn't work though. Its possible that it could be the dongle, but I really have no idea. Most 2.0 and above should work, though I have seen a few posts here about certain dongles that just refuse to work.
My HCI is 3.416F, LMP 3.430E
It could be yours is old, I was worried mine was too old. I can't really claim to know any more than what little I discovered crawling through the code.
Did you remember to stop the service before swapping the dll? I've forgotten that a number of times myself.
If it is an anomalous controller, I have 2 more coming today so maybe I'll get one that doesn't want to play nice...
I looked at your log a little closer and discovered that your server only went through the rounds once before the HCI_DISCONNECTION kicked in. It never even got to the ServiceByPass line. I'm not really sure what to make of that, but try making sure that you DO NOT do the fix for fake ds3.
Here is a snippet of my log during successful BT connection.
2015-03-26 10:00:25.956 >> HCI_Connection_Request_EV 
2015-03-26 10:00:25.972 << HCI_Delete_Stored_Link_Key [0C12]
2015-03-26 10:00:25.972 << HCI_Remote_Name_Request 
2015-03-26 10:00:25.972 >> HCI_Command_Complete_EV [0E]  [HCI_Delete_Stored_Link_Key]
2015-03-26 10:00:25.972 >> HCI_Command_Status_EV [0F]  [HCI_Remote_Name_Request]
2015-03-26 10:00:26.003 >> HCI_Remote_Name_Request_Complete_EV 
2015-03-26 10:00:26.003 -- Remote Name : 8A:53:02:01:0F:27 - PLAYSTATION(R)3Conteroller-PANHAI
2015-03-26 10:00:26.019 << HCI_Accept_Connection_Request 
2015-03-26 10:00:26.034 >> HCI_Command_Status_EV [0F]  [HCI_Accept_Connection_Request]
2015-03-26 10:00:26.175 >> HCI_Role_Change_EV 
2015-03-26 10:00:26.331 >> HCI_Connection_Complete_EV 
2015-03-26 10:00:26.347 >> L2CAP_Connection_Request  PSM 
2015-03-26 10:00:26.347 << L2CAP_Connection_Response 
2015-03-26 10:00:26.362 << L2CAP_Configuration_Request 
2015-03-26 10:00:26.394 >> L2CAP_Configuration_Request 
2015-03-26 10:00:26.409 << L2CAP_Configuration_Response 
2015-03-26 10:00:26.425 >> L2CAP_Configuration_Response 
2015-03-26 10:00:26.456 >> L2CAP_Connection_Request  PSM 
2015-03-26 10:00:26.487 << L2CAP_Connection_Response 
2015-03-26 10:00:26.503 << L2CAP_Configuration_Request 
2015-03-26 10:00:26.550 >> L2CAP_Configuration_Request 
2015-03-26 10:00:26.565 << L2CAP_Configuration_Response 
2015-03-26 10:00:26.597 >> L2CAP_Configuration_Response 
2015-03-26 10:00:26.628 >> ServiceByPass [8A:53:02:01:0F:27 - PLAYSTATION(R)3Conteroller-PANHAI]
2015-03-26 10:00:26.628 ++ Plugin Port #1 for [8A:53:02:01:0F:27]
One thing I just remembered is that when I am rebuilding from source, it is useful to stop the service and not start it at all. Then using ScpServer.exe is sure to use the one I just built.