User(s) browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 4.82 Average
XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
VrIgHtEr Offline

RE: XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(Yesterday 08:54 PM)VrIgHtEr Wrote:  I would like to ask if the driver works with multiple usb ports.

Basically I needed to connect two controllers using usb. One of them always worked, and the other didn't (it always showed up as USB 00000000 None in scpmonitor). I changed the usb port and always the same result. Then I tried connecting a usb hub to the same port as the controller that was working, and then connected both controllers to the hub. This way I managed to get them to work. However it's inconvenient to have to connect the hub each time.

Is this a problem with the driver or is it something wrong with my setup?

Never mind... tried it on another PC and multiple usb ports worked fine. I just can't figure out why it doesn't work on the first one I tried. Oh well the slight inconvenience of the hub isn't enough to turn me off this driver, it's still better than the alternative
Yesterday 09:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Sponsored links

andwan0 Offline

RE: XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Okay, I've done everything.

In SCP DS3 Monitor I can see Host Address (my bluetooth built-in address)... HCI LMP versions...
and when I connect my DS3 via USB I see the Pad x addresses and USB .... Charging...

When I disconnect USB, it says reserved...

I used to have a bluetooth icon in my system tray... but after replacing the drivers (via SCP)... the bluetooth icon is gone.

I press the PS3 button on my controller.. it just flashes... but can't figure out how to connect to my laptop?
Today 12:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Current time: 04-21-2015, 04:55 AM