XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Okay, I've done everything.

In SCP DS3 Monitor I can see Host Address (my bluetooth built-in address)... HCI LMP versions...
and when I connect my DS3 via USB I see the Pad x addresses and USB .... Charging...

When I disconnect USB, it says reserved...

I used to have a bluetooth icon in my system tray... but after replacing the drivers (via SCP)... the bluetooth icon is gone.

I press the PS3 button on my controller.. it just flashes... but can't figure out how to connect to my laptop?

Sponsored links

(04-21-2015, 12:26 AM)andwan0 Wrote: Okay, I've done everything.

In SCP DS3 Monitor I can see Host Address (my bluetooth built-in address)... HCI LMP versions...
and when I connect my DS3 via USB I see the Pad x addresses and USB .... Charging...

When I disconnect USB, it says reserved...

I used to have a bluetooth icon in my system tray... but after replacing the drivers (via SCP)... the bluetooth icon is gone.

I press the PS3 button on my controller.. it just flashes... but can't figure out how to connect to my laptop?

On mine I have recently discovered that my laptop disables bluetooth on startup and cannot enable it without the original driver. I needed to install the original driver, restart, then install the SCP driver while my builtin BT was active.
(04-21-2015, 12:44 PM)RayfenWindspear Wrote: On mine I have recently discovered that my laptop disables bluetooth on startup and cannot enable it without the original driver. I needed to install the original driver, restart, then install the SCP driver while my builtin BT was active.

When you say, while builtin BT is active... do you mean just enabled in the Service... with the BT icon in the system tray?

Doesn't it "won't" attach BT devices unless it's scanning? and it only scans when we ask it to?
(04-21-2015, 12:47 PM)andwan0 Wrote: When you say, while builtin BT is active... do you mean just enabled in the Service... with the BT icon in the system tray?

Doesn't it "won't" attach BT devices unless it's scanning? and it only scans when we ask it to?

My builtin BT won't turn on with the SCP driver. Not only that but the machine needs to start windows with the original driver installed to get it to turn on. Only then does it work to install the SCP driver. At least this is the case with mine.

(04-21-2015, 12:47 PM)andwan0 Wrote: When you say, while builtin BT is active... do you mean just enabled in the Service... with the BT icon in the system tray?

Oh, and that isn't the way bluetooth works anyway. As soon as you pair a device, it can connect whenever it wants as long as bluetooth is online. Connecting the controller with SCP automatically pairs it, so it will be able to connect.
(04-21-2015, 12:26 AM)andwan0 Wrote: When I disconnect USB, it says reserved...

This part is quite normal, the moment you successfully installed SCP you wont be able to use it as a normal BT which can connect any BT enabled device, it will be dedicated to your DS3 controller/s where as Bluetooth icon being gone is as expected. That's why it is advisable to use a dedicated BT e.g. a dongle for SCP use

(04-21-2015, 12:26 AM)andwan0 Wrote: I press the PS3 button on my controller.. it just flashes... but can't figure out how to connect to my laptop?

Now this part is where you have to figure out what seems to be wrong, assuming you are using a genuine DS3, and followed the instructions as stated in the 1st post you'll be able to make it work, if you have time you can search for similar scenarios as you had in this thread e.g. using built in BT to configure SCP. You may also want to check the supported BT dongles or see Post: #1851
On my Lenovo Laptop, I used to run scpdriver, uninstall then force install to get the bluetooth working for the DS3 controller (bluetooth was supported in the list) Now i've change to a acer laptop and the bluetooth adapter was not in the support list but i used Zadig.exe. It worked on the first time, but after that i can't seem to get the controller working wirelessly. And when I run scpdriver, i cant uninstall or more specific it uninstalled nothing. Any solutions?
So, is someone going to answer my question? Or do i need to provide some additional data?
(04-21-2015, 07:11 PM)SSVsSunSt Wrote: So, is someone going to answer my question? Or do i need to provide some additional data?

Did you download the update for the Xbox utils mentioned in the first post? What version of windows you running?
(04-21-2015, 07:18 PM)RayfenWindspear Wrote: Did you download the update for the Xbox utils mentioned in the first post? What version of windows you running?

Of course yes, i did everything that was mntioned in the OP. Running Windows 8 x64 build 9200.
(04-21-2015, 07:26 PM)SSVsSunSt Wrote: Of course yes, i did everything that was mntioned in the OP. Running Windows 8 x64 build 9200.

Hmm, it connects but you don't get input... That is odd. I'm not sure what it could be. On mine, it shows up in the Device Manager as an Xbox controller. Try running joy.cpl to see if it is recognized and available to calibrate. Aside from that, I don't know how to help, sorry. Someone else maybe can.