User(s) browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 4.82 Average
XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
dillonSOB Offline

RE: XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Hi guys
Anyone else having trouble setting up a 2nd ps3 controller?
1st 1 works great. 2nd is recognized by my pc, but none of the buttons work.
Any help much appreciated.

Cheers
Yesterday 11:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Sponsored links

RayfenWindspear Offline

(Yesterday 10:04 PM)T-Roy Wrote:  thanks for the help! yes, you are correct i am not familiar with any of this.

out of these 2 which one is the latest version? i am kind of confused

Download latest version here. [1.2.0.160]

Download latest update here. [1.2.2.175]

or do we download the latest version and then update it to 1.2.2.175?

I was watching this youtube video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRFIqysSeD4

not sure if I should just follow the video or just download it from here and update it myself.

You download the latest version and the update. Then you just replace the original files with the ones in the update. The process is annoying because the original developer has seemingly abandoned the project, so the opening post can no longer be updated. Had he come back, he probably would have uploaded a version tagged FINAL that didn't need an update.

EDIT: I would follow the instructions here rather than on the youtube video. I personally NEVER download something from someone on youtube. Granted, something from a forum isn't all that much different, but this guy here has at least posted his source code. There is no way to really be sure what is in the youtube guy's package. He could even have unwittingly infected the zip if he happened to have a virus on his machine... but then again so could the developer of this project. Just be careful who you download from.
(This post was last modified: Today 12:31 AM by RayfenWindspear.)
Today 12:21 AM
Thirty Offline

I was directed here by looking for (now existent) MotionJoy and I assume this would be a good alternative, but none of the programs Iv used can detect my controller.

Im trying to use a 360 controller for a Windows 7 pc game. Iv installed the latest drivers from Microsoft for the controller and the system can see the controller but the drivers do not appear to be initialized. I was wondering if this is the sign of a bad or defective controller because I can still use this pad while using the Xbox console ?
Today 05:38 AM
T-Roy Offline

(Today 12:21 AM)RayfenWindspear Wrote:  You download the latest version and the update. Then you just replace the original files with the ones in the update. The process is annoying because the original developer has seemingly abandoned the project, so the opening post can no longer be updated. Had he come back, he probably would have uploaded a version tagged FINAL that didn't need an update.

EDIT: I would follow the instructions here rather than on the youtube video. I personally NEVER download something from someone on youtube. Granted, something from a forum isn't all that much different, but this guy here has at least posted his source code. There is no way to really be sure what is in the youtube guy's package. He could even have unwittingly infected the zip if he happened to have a virus on his machine... but then again so could the developer of this project. Just be careful who you download from.

thanks! i'll dl from here
Today 07:29 AM

Current time: 04-25-2015, 08:33 AM