XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(04-30-2015, 10:20 PM)RayfenWindspear Wrote: The only problem I've ever had with builtin BTH is that the SCP driver can't toggle the power state with my device. Of the 3 laptops at my disposal, they all worked but couldn't bring bluetooth online after sleep.

Hi, what did you do to get the bluetooth back online again? This is also happen to me after I restart the laptop.

Sponsored links

(05-01-2015, 06:45 PM)naysz Wrote: Hi, what did you do to get the bluetooth back online again? This is also happen to me after I restart the laptop.

Read this post in combination with this post. Basically just switch to original driver, sleep/wake cycle, check to make sure BTH is on then switch back to scp.
(04-29-2015, 01:44 AM)karasuhebi Wrote: Is this in PCSX2 or in PC games? Vibration should just work, period. I didn't need to set up anything special to get it to vibrate over Bluetooth instead of USB. :-\

In PC games not PCSX2. Bluetooth Connects fine with my controller and works properly, its just the vibration feature that doesnt seem to work
And it works over USB on these PC Games? Mind telling me some of the ones you've tried? I'd like to try some myself. I've only ever used my DS3 on PCSX2 and Dolphin so I'm curious to see if vibration really works over Bluetooth for PC games.
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
Hello, how they are doing? I have a problem with everything installed and I can not make the joystick bluetooth walk, I walk connected by USB but not by BTH. Nor can I open the Zadig (do not know if it helps) What should I do to correct this? Blush
Is it still not possible to stop the PS3 from turning on when the cable is pulled from the DS3? Tried searching the thread but the latest post about this that I could find was from 2013.
Hey, I was messing around with this program and I've been able to make it work wired. Now, I don't know if this has been already mentioned (probably has, but it's 422 pages!), and my problem is that if I disconnect the DS3 so that it connects to my bluetooth dongle, it's LED's will start blinking and in the SCP Server program, it passes the controller state from "Pad 1 : DS3 [BT address] - USB [Changing number] Charging" to "Pad 1 : DS3 [BT address] - Reserved]" and then to "Pad 1 : DS3 [BT address] - BTH 00000000 None". And it's light's will continue blinking and eventually it'll turn on only the first LED, as in when wired. The weird thing is that in the SCP Server, if I click in the Rumble tests, it'll vibrate, but it won't register any button clicks in programs like SCPUser (although it says it's connected) or in Control Panel's game controllers page. I've attached the ScpServer.log file, with commentaries telling what happens when. Hope someone'll know what's going on :/
(05-03-2015, 09:39 PM)bmate Wrote: Is it still not possible to stop the PS3 from turning on when the cable is pulled from the DS3? Tried searching the thread but the latest post about this that I could find was from 2013.

Pair the DS3 with SCP and it won't connect to PS3. A controller can only have one paired device at a time.

EDIT: I suppose that could be problematic if you don't have a BTH dongle. I don't think it will currently let you, but it would be fairly easy to code in an option to clear the controller's pairing.
Yup, that's the problem. I don't have a Bluetooth dongle, but if the pairing could be cleared without one that's good enough for me.
(05-04-2015, 03:48 PM)bmate Wrote: Yup, that's the problem. I don't have a Bluetooth dongle, but if the pairing could be cleared without one that's good enough for me.

It will be easy enough to modify ScpPair.exe to support this functionality. It is targeted to a narrow range of users, but this type of feature would make sense to include.