XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(05-05-2015, 06:11 PM)RayfenWindspear Wrote: Oh, yours is a ghic controller. Are you sure you downloaded the main program AND applied the update from the first post? A lot of things won't work without the update. Don't worry about reapplying my fix, it isn't needed for the ghic models.
I have 1.2.2.15 update .
I noticed that the controller after unpluging cable trying to connect . I try to make the controller viberate from scpServer . it continue viberating after unpluging the cable till the controller turned off

(05-05-2015, 06:11 PM)RayfenWindspear Wrote: Oh, yours is a ghic controller. Are you sure you downloaded the main program AND applied the update from the first post? A lot of things won't work without the update. Don't worry about reapplying my fix, it isn't needed for the ghic models.
I have 1.2.2.15 update .
I noticed that the controller after unpluging cable trying to connect . I try to make the controller viberate from scpServer . it continue viberating after unpluging the cable till the controller turned off

Sponsored links

(05-05-2015, 06:32 PM)Gawish Wrote: I have 1.2.2.15 update .

I have 1.2.2.15 update .

That behavior for the vibration is normal. It doesn't change the vibe until told what to do. Strange that it won't work with BTH though. There is a specific workaround for that type of controller and I have no idea why it doesn't work for you. Also, if the controller turns itself off, then that rules out the controller crashing. That has happened to some of my cheap knockoffs occasionally.
(05-05-2015, 07:19 PM)RayfenWindspear Wrote: That behavior for the vibration is normal. It doesn't change the vibe until told what to do. Strange that it won't work with BTH though. There is a specific workaround for that type of controller and I have no idea why it doesn't work for you.

It works finally but using scpControll.dll of latest update but then i tried to plug it off and connect again it doesn't conmect
(05-05-2015, 07:21 PM)Gawish Wrote: It works finally but using scpControll.dll of latest update but then i tried to plug it off and connect again it doesn't conmect

Occasionally I have had to plug/unplug a few times to get mine to connect. Mine are PANHAI models though. It did work over BTH for a while though?
(05-05-2015, 07:24 PM)RayfenWindspear Wrote: Occasionally I have had to plug/unplug a few times to get mine to connect. Mine are PANHAI models though. It did work over BTH for a while though?

yeah I played a full match fifa15 and it was working fine but the electricity cut off for couple of minutes so i closed the game and remove the controller then when it backs i tried to connect the controller agian but not working Sad
(05-05-2015, 07:30 PM)Gawish Wrote: yeah I played a full match fifa15 and it was working fine but the electricity cut off for couple of minutes so i closed the game and remove the controller then when it backs i tried to connect the controller agian but not working Sad

Are you using a dongle or builtin BTH? The SCP driver doesn't power on/off builtin adapters properly.

(05-05-2015, 07:32 PM)RayfenWindspear Wrote: Are you using a dongle or builtin BTH? The SCP driver doesn't power on/off builtin adapters properly.

Rather, do your logs show your controller trying to connect? If not then the adapter is not online.
(05-05-2015, 07:32 PM)RayfenWindspear Wrote: Are you using a dongle or builtin BTH? The SCP driver doesn't power on/off builtin adapters properly.

I am using built in bluetooth "Intel wireless bluetooth 4 + hS adabter"

[update]yeah.. the controller is trying to connect also i disabled the adapter and renabled and the result not changed
(05-05-2015, 07:35 PM)Gawish Wrote: I am using built in bluetooth "Intel wireless bluetooth 4 + hS adabter"

Check your SCP logs. If there are no HCI entries for your controller when trying to connect, then it is possible that the adapter is no longer online. See this post for how to get it back online. If it logs the connection attempt... I'm not sure what is going on.
(05-05-2015, 07:39 PM)RayfenWindspear Wrote: Check your SCP logs. If there are no HCI entries for your controller when trying to connect, then it is possible that the adapter is no longer online. See this post for how to get it back online. If it logs the connection attempt... I'm not sure what is going on.

I tried to reinstall the bluetooth driver but it doesn't work again.
The main problem that i didn't how it works or why it not working!!
Thanks for ur patience and waiting for new ideas

[Update] It works much better finally now it paired mostly after the second try each time >> Thanks alaot for Helping Smile
[Update2]The last problem that the controller disconnect fast my be after each 30sec it disconnect
[update3]I solved the problem of disconnecting by using the right driver for bluetooth as you mentioned .. the only problem is viberation not working when controller paired with bluetooth although it works when connected via cable
(05-05-2015, 07:39 PM)RayfenWindspear Wrote: Check your SCP logs. If there are no HCI entries for your controller when trying to connect, then it is possible that the adapter is no longer online. See this post for how to get it back online. If it logs the connection attempt... I'm not sure what is going on.

I tried to reinstall the bluetooth driver but it doesn't work again.
The main problem that i didn't how it works or why it not working!!
Thanks for ur patience and waiting for new ideas

[Update] It works much better finally now it paired mostly after the second try each time >> Thanks alaot for Helping Smile