User(s) browsing this thread: 24 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 50 Vote(s) - 4.82 Average
XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
fapsock Offline

RE: XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(06-30-2015 02:58 AM)Khevarash Wrote:  Saw this while scrolling through. Down at the DS4 section. You can try it and see what happens.

Thanks for the reply, but that wasn't my question
(This post was last modified: 06-30-2015 07:36 PM by fapsock.)
06-30-2015 07:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Sponsored links

180 Offline

Can anyone help me please. I' ve been searching the web for a week now and i cant find a solution to my problem. Thats why i registered here and asking for help. Im from the Netherlands so pardon my English if u see any grammar errors. Here is the problem:

I've got a ds3 original + 4.0 dongle + cable (not an original ds3 cable)+
os Windows 8.1

Everything used to work fine and after eacht windows update i would re-install the drivers and continue playing wireless. For charging i would use the cable.

Now i cant charge anymore. After a re-install i can still play it wirelles but not with the cable nor charge with the cable. I tried removing all drivers and installing again but the same effect. In device manager i can see a yellow mark by the usb. There is a explanation in dutch but translated it says" unknown usb device (request for devicediscriptor failed)". At he moment the battery is at medium so i can play but when its low i cant charge it anymore. WIndows should install the drivers automatically before installing xinput wrapper but it cant recognize the ds3. PLease help or im forced to buy a microsoft controller Sad
06-30-2015 07:52 PM
Perzi6 Offline

heyo,

I've been having trouble on just extracting all of the files in the scp driver package. For some reason whenever I extract them, some of the files can't be extracted. I downloaded all the necessary programs to make it run. Am I probably missing a step or is there something in my programs that is preventing me from extracting these files?

Thanks for the support!
06-30-2015 09:55 PM
x3nt0n Offline

Hey works great via USB but I can't get it working via BT. Here are the log files.

Attached File(s)
.rar  ScpServer.rar (Size: 2,75 KB / Downloads: 4)
06-30-2015 11:29 PM
Yummy44 Offline

Hey - Thanks for the install. I'd like to map certain input keys on the PS3 controller to specific keyboard keys. How can I do this?
Yesterday 08:01 AM
CRACING Offline

(06-30-2015 09:55 PM)Perzi6 Wrote:  heyo,

I've been having trouble on just extracting all of the files in the scp driver package. For some reason whenever I extract them, some of the files can't be extracted. I downloaded all the necessary programs to make it run. Am I probably missing a step or is there something in my programs that is preventing me from extracting these files?

Thanks for the support!

Have you unblocked the scp driver package zip (Right File -> Properties -> Unblock) before extracting?

(06-30-2015 11:29 PM)x3nt0n Wrote:  Hey works great via USB but I can't get it working via BT. Here are the log files.

Good to see you have similar controller as I do but looking at your ScpService log, I have a doubt. How come there is "Plugin Port #1 for [00:06:F5:5E:03:0F]" after "L2CAP_Disconnection_Response [07]" when controller has failed to connect? What does SCP monitor say when you unplug the controller?

Also as per the log, I don't see your device being paired when connected to USB.

Anyways, I have attached ScpControl dll for you. You have to replace the existing ScpControl dll in SCP program to the modified dll and before you do that, you'll have to stop scp ds3 service in services and start again once you replace the dll. Check previous posts for helpful tips.

Attached File(s)
.zip  ScpControl_00-06-F5.zip (Size: 47,93 KB / Downloads: 5)
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 09:45 AM by CRACING.)
Yesterday 09:44 AM
Yudoken Offline

I have two easy questions and it would be great if I could get an answer for them.
Can I "remove" disabled controller?
They always stay "reserved" and some games like Fifa 15 only can detect the first four controller and if we want to use the 360 pads but used DS3/DS4 pads before we can't play it.
The only way to "fix" this problem is to restart the computer which is really annoying and I would love to see a different way to fix this.
We have a lot of controllers (1 PS3 fightstick, 1 Xbox fightstick, 4x Xbox 360 pad, 4x DS4/DS3) and use different ones for different games.

The second question:
Is there a way to use a PS move movement controller with this?
(Maybe with manually driver overriding like with the DS4?)
Today 01:55 PM

Current time: 07-02-2015, 08:13 PM