XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Can anyone help me please. I' ve been searching the web for a week now and i cant find a solution to my problem. Thats why i registered here and asking for help. Im from the Netherlands so pardon my English if u see any grammar errors. Here is the problem:

I've got a ds3 original + 4.0 dongle + cable (not an original ds3 cable)+
os Windows 8.1

Everything used to work fine and after eacht windows update i would re-install the drivers and continue playing wireless. For charging i would use the cable.

Now i cant charge anymore. After a re-install i can still play it wirelles but not with the cable nor charge with the cable. I tried removing all drivers and installing again but the same effect. In device manager i can see a yellow mark by the usb. There is a explanation in dutch but translated it says" unknown usb device (request for devicediscriptor failed)". At he moment the battery is at medium so i can play but when its low i cant charge it anymore. WIndows should install the drivers automatically before installing xinput wrapper but it cant recognize the ds3. PLease help or im forced to buy a microsoft controller Sad

update: problem solved. turns out that the cable was a problem. bought a new one

Sponsored links

heyo,

I've been having trouble on just extracting all of the files in the scp driver package. For some reason whenever I extract them, some of the files can't be extracted. I downloaded all the necessary programs to make it run. Am I probably missing a step or is there something in my programs that is preventing me from extracting these files?

Thanks for the support!
Hey works great via USB but I can't get it working via BT. Here are the log files.

Attached Files
.rar   ScpServer.rar (Size: 2,75 KB / Downloads: 166)
Hey - Thanks for the install. I'd like to map certain input keys on the PS3 controller to specific keyboard keys. How can I do this?
Mods: Please delete this post.
How to modify ScpControl.dll to make fake DS3 controller working through Bluetooh
(This trick doesn't work for all fake controllers including those that show "Remote [00:00:00:00:00:00]" in log.
I have two easy questions and it would be great if I could get an answer for them.
Can I "remove" disabled controller?
They always stay "reserved" and some games like Fifa 15 only can detect the first four controller and if we want to use the 360 pads but used DS3/DS4 pads before we can't play it.
The only way to "fix" this problem is to restart the computer which is really annoying and I would love to see a different way to fix this.
We have a lot of controllers (1 PS3 fightstick, 1 Xbox fightstick, 4x Xbox 360 pad, 4x DS4/DS3) and use different ones for different games.

The second question:
Is there a way to use a PS move movement controller with this?
(Maybe with manually driver overriding like with the DS4?)
Hi guys,

Is there a cheap bluetooth dongle that is fully compatible with DS3?

I have a generic one (known as Cliptec where I live) and the hardware IDs are USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_7558
The Vid and Pid are supported according to the initial post but I can't get it to work, maybe the revision isn't compatible ?
hey y'all! I had a question that maybe you could help me with. I'm using the xinput wrapper to use my ps2 arcade stick on PC through a ps2 to get PS3 converter. so I boot up a game and try to use the stick, but only the buttons are working in-game. but then I notice the joystick does work in menus and such. if I'm understanding this correctly, the game is reading the stick as a dpad input instead of analog. is there any way I could change this? thanks for any insight!
(07-02-2015, 01:55 PM)Yudoken Wrote: Can I "remove" disabled controller?

Is there a way to use a PS move movement controller with this?
(Maybe with manually driver overriding like with the DS4?)

You could try disabling it in device manager, maybe? Might work.

You could dig around and see if there are drivers for the PS move controller and use zadig to potentially install it? Sorry I'm not much help!

(07-04-2015, 11:27 AM)davidly Wrote: Is there a cheap bluetooth dongle that is fully compatible with DS3?

I have a generic one (known as Cliptec where I live) and the hardware IDs are USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_7558
The Vid and Pid are supported according to the initial post but I can't get it to work, maybe the revision isn't compatible ?

You could try doing a force install and see if the bluetooth driver works. I'm still waiting on my 4.0 dongle to arrive in the mail. As far as I can tell the 2.0 cheap ones on ebay are hit and miss. The one I've ordered was a $4 dongle, I'll let you know how it works after I get it.

(07-04-2015, 04:50 PM)Leebee Wrote: hey y'all! I had a question that maybe you could help me with. I'm using the xinput wrapper to use my ps2 arcade stick on PC through a ps2 to get PS3 converter. so I boot up a game and try to use the stick, but only the buttons are working in-game. but then I notice the joystick does work in menus and such. if I'm understanding this correctly, the game is reading the stick as a dpad input instead of analog. is there any way I could change this? thanks for any insight!

Sounds like a driver issue? I'm not too familiar with your setup. What happens in controller options in control panel? Is it possible to run the setup pre-SCPServer to check if the default drivers are working? You may need to dig around to see if you can pick up drivers for it and do a clean install of SCPServer after.
(07-04-2015, 05:51 PM)Khevarash Wrote: You could try doing a force install and see if the bluetooth driver works. I'm still waiting on my 4.0 dongle to arrive in the mail. As far as I can tell the 2.0 cheap ones on ebay are hit and miss. The one I've ordered was a $4 dongle, I'll let you know how it works after I get it.

Actually my dongle is 4.0 + EDR so I don't know what's wrong.
I will retry with the force install option, but anyway I remember that Zadig detects my bluetooth adapter with a missing WCID.

Oh and another question. Do you know if I need many bluetooth adapters if I want to use more than one gamepad?

Thanks