XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(12-30-2014, 01:14 PM)Smashbro29 Wrote: Is there any way to get the triggers to count as buttons and swap the dpad and left analog?

I'm more used to the GUI in BetterDS3 so this is really confusing to me.

Since nobody answered this question, I'll ask it again myself;

Is there any way to use the SCPMapper to switch left analogue stick with dpad? I tried everything I could think of, but there's no separation of LX/LY directions.. it's just one axis and thus can't be mapped to both LEFT and RIGHT, or UP and DOWN directions on the dpad. Is there an LX+ and LX- perhaps? Or SOME other way of switching dpad/stick? Please, this is the only thing holding back this tool in relation to the likes of MiJ/BetterDS3.

Thank you very much in advance.

Sponsored links

Okay, so I have no hopes up to this moment, but here's the deal.

I have my PS3 controller, its original And I play with it on my PS3, now, I like using the emulator in my PC for old PS2 games and I had an Xbox controller until a few months ago, it broke, now I want to play with my PS3 controller instead of buying a new Xbox controller. I can't. Srsly This is infurating, I've been playing jusat fine with the thing on my PS3 so it works perfectly but when I plug it in my computer no matter how many drivers I install, and no matter how many utilities I try to look up in order to find a way to use it, my PC WILL NOT recognize I even PLUGGED the controller on the USB port..... Can any kind of merciful soul save mine? I RLY want to keep playing on the emulator, since some of my old PS2 games DVDs are just completely out of commission, and I have them saved in my PC since.... well, ages. Not gonna buy a new xbox 360 controller.... I refuse to let this ***** go without any solution.
I am completely new to the emulator thing, so I would love an in depth description of how to describe the install procedure. I am on Windows 7 and have a USB for my DS3 controller, so Bluetooth shouldn't affect me
(08-22-2015, 03:50 AM)genesisboy Wrote: I just got an Afterglow wired Xbox 360 controller and am wondering how I can use the SCPMonitor to change the order of that? I currently use a PS3 controller via Bluetooth. I had success changing the order of a wireless 360 controller (using IR receiver) via SCPMonitor but this wired one is giving me trouble.

Here is a screenshot of my devices as well as the SCPMonitor. Both my PS3 controller and 360 controller are plugged in, PS3 being player 1 and 360 being player 2.

Can anyone help me?
(08-23-2015, 05:03 AM)vissini2000 Wrote: I am completely new to the emulator thing, so I would love an in depth description of how to describe the install procedure. I am on Windows 7 and have a USB for my DS3 controller, so Bluetooth shouldn't affect me

look here  http://emulation-general.wikia.com/wiki/...er_Package
Hello,

I have a problem with this xinput. My PC is a Laptop, I have 2 BT cards, one onboard and one external. I successfully installed SCP Driver and I can use the controller perfectly via USB cable but I can't use it via BT, I can only make it vibrate through BT but nothing else. I want to use the controller with the external BT card. The controller is original Sixaxis DS3.

I've attached a screenshot from SCP Server and one from SCP Monitor.

Can somebody help me? Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Biggrin
same problem over here, have internal and external usb now i have made scp monitor to see mij usb bt dongle butt my controller doesnt want to connect , sixaxxis pairtool says that the bt adres on the controller in connected to usb dongle
I'm really sorry to bother you all with what is probably (hopefully, lol) such a basic question, but I can't find any information about how to connect multiple controllers, and I'm not sure I have everything set up correctly. I have uninstalled MiJ and removed BetterDS3Tool before installing the latest version of this from the first post, and the latest update (SCP Driver's log file says 1.2.2.175 so that seems to be correct). I'm using Windows 8.1 with two official Sony Dualshock 3s, connected by USB (there's nothing wrong with the cables, I've checked).
I ran SCP Driver and it successfully installed SCP DS3 Service, Bus Device, Bus Driver, and DS3 USB Driver.
After a restart, I plugged my controllers in again (same ports, in case that matters), and the second one doesn't connect. The first connects and works fine, the second does not seem to be detected at all. Once I reinstalled the drivers, both connected but both controllers were Controller 1, so clearly I've messed up somewhere here.
If there's logs or anything else I need to provide, I can do so
Hi guys,
I have a problem.
Using Zadig my ps3 controller works via bluetooth but I notice that the bluetooth of my pc disappears and to reuse it I have to reinstall the drivers.
It's wearisome to do always this process and I'd understand a way for avoiding it.
Thanks