XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(10-07-2015, 03:39 AM)Crogge Wrote: I really like this project and love the regular updates, its a little bit sad though that non-genuine controllers aren't supported out of the box.

As written here the name differs in some cases, hence the connection is being rejected. I recommend to add "Name.StartsWith("PLAYSTATION")".

e.g my controller is called "PLAYSTATION®3Conteroller-PANHAI".

The bluetooth connection was unfortunately still not working properly, it stucked at:
L2CAP_Configuration_Response [05]

So I did what is written here but it was still not working, hence I bypassed "if (Connection.CanStartSvc)" completely for testing purposes and saw finally:
Plugin Port #1 for [01:0E:69:87:63:25]

However, the controller is being disconnected after 20 seconds (Its getting no player slot assigned for some reason):
HCI_Disconnection_Complete_EV [05]

Any idea what could be causing the problem? The controller works fine via BT on my Galaxy S3 (PS3 controller Android app) and my real PS3.
Did you mean to post this in the SCPtoolkit thread? This tool is no longer has "regular updates"

Sponsored links

On Some games for example Star Wars Battlefront 3 Beta. The controller works but its firing the weapon automaticly i cant change that?
Anyone?
For whatever reason, my monitor won't go to sleep anymore when my computer is idle if my dualshock 3 controllers are plugged in. This only started happening a few days ago, and I never had this issue before. Dunno if this is the right place to ask for help, but I'd appreciate any possible solutions.
Amazing. Not only did this application refuse to work when I installed it, and had my controllers plugged into USB, but now NEITHER of my DS3 controllers will even connect to my PS3, even if I plug them into the system with a USB cable. Brilliant work screwing this up.
why my pad binding 0 ?? scarlet crush pls help me.. i already attach it.. but when i see at #2.613 it alreay have binding.. should i setting it manual or ?????

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-15-2015, 10:52 PM)PatheticExcuse Wrote: Amazing. Not only did this application refuse to work when I installed it, and had my controllers plugged into USB, but now NEITHER of my DS3 controllers will even connect to my PS3, even if I plug them into the system with a USB cable. Brilliant work screwing this up.
me
do u setting manual pad 1 ??? should i download lilypad3 gaming edition? so confused.. pls someone help me
Hello, my dongle(it's a built in BT dongle for hp Elitebook 745 G2) hardware id is USB\VID_0A5C&PID_21FB. Please add to the list. Thanks!
Hi, i had trouble with this XInput Wrapper.

I installed it and this is the newest screeshot

[Image: image.jpg]

but first, I have installed and uninstalled this XInput. and got like this.

[Image: image.jpg]

Why error ?? since my controller does not work at all. but when I'm pluggin the PS3 cable, I heard a sound which means it works. but not at all, this does not work even though the red light is on. and I check the XInput controller tester. its connected. but i cant use to play games. I tried in PCSX 2, GBA emulator and another pc games. but nothing work. and when i see xbox stats, its not on. what happen?

please help

============ edit ================

i got several crash and need to force shut down (hold the power button ) and blue screen. why did it happen? did i miss something?
Oh, i try to use ps2 controller with ps3 connector, but something odd happen. analog not on but there sound for controller connected to pc. what happen exactly? its my pc or the problem is in the controller instead?
Hye guys and @Scarlet.crush.. i have 2 questions :

1) is it's okey if i dont use bluetooth dongle because i play it using laptop and already have bluetooth but how can i connect it using internal bluetooth laptop or i must using bluetooth dongle?? here i attach it

2) why my pad1 didn't have binding after i install pcsx2.. i'm using ds3 controller.. why should i do?? what shown at ur tutorial  #2.613   doesn't shown same result at my laptop.. i'm using laptop acer win 7.. here i attach it

can some one help me?? 

Can someone tell me how i can fully disconnect the controller from windows?

Even when turning it off windows 7 still has it as an active controller, and i want to use my regular 360 as a primary controller.