XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
I can't make it work on Windows 7 for some reason. I tried both versions. The original worked just fine on Windows XP which I replaced with Win7 last week.
I followed all the the steps correctly and made I have all the rights.

The installation is seemingly successful but no game recognizes the input.
SCPuser.exe does however, even rumble testing works.
When I go to my devices menu I see the PS3 Controller button and the Xbox Controller button. The latter has a exclamation on it. It says "SCP Virtual Bus. The device driver for this hardware can not be loaded. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

When I right click on the PS3 Controller button under devices to go to Gamecontroller, it's empty. Before installing SCP with only windows having installed the Controller driver, it has the Dualshock 3 controller showing up (calibration doesn't work of course).
SCPMonitor says Host Address: Disconnected but on the right side the D3 address seems to show up and it says charged.

Only using an USB cable, not bluethooth.

Sponsored links

(01-31-2016, 09:20 PM)shuriban Wrote: it is possible that the controller stores only the address of the console PS3?
Do you know there is a possibility to change the address BTH Dongle (windows)?

There is a tool called ScpPair.exe in SCP program folder. Connect your controller and run that tool. Does it show zero remote mac id as well?

Also enter some random mac id (i.e 00:01:02:03:04:05) in the text box below and click set. See if the remote mac id gets overwrite.

Alternatively, you can try "Sixaxis Compatibility Checker" app for android and see if your controller connects wireless'ly. You'll need a host cable to pair before unplugging.

PS3 also does same thing, writing bt mac id into the controller's memory but if it cannot, then the controller won't connect wireless'ly. Did you tried your controller on PS3?
How to modify ScpControl.dll to make fake DS3 controller working through Bluetooh
(This trick doesn't work for all fake controllers including those that show "Remote [00:00:00:00:00:00]" in log.
(03-25-2015, 11:26 AM)RayfenWindspear Wrote: Here is the dll file you need. Make sure you use the same update procedure as is mentioned in the first post by Scarlet.Crush. Mainly you need to stop the service, replace the files, then start it back up again. Though, you really only need to start it up again if you want it to run in the background and at startup.

EDIT: I have linked back here a few times so this is for those people. This is the fix for controllers identifying themselves with -PANHAI in the name. Also I attached a diff for those who want to compile manually. BE SURE YOU HAVE THE VERSION 1.2.2.175 BEFORE APPLYING FIX (that goes for the source code diff as well)

Does the fake DS3 work with vibration in bluetooth?
hi everyone. can anybody say what is the reason?
[Image: bed9a434806c.jpg]
(02-02-2016, 06:39 AM)CRACING Wrote: There is a tool called ScpPair.exe in SCP program folder. Connect your controller and run that tool. Does it show zero remote mac id as well?

Also enter some random mac id (i.e 00:01:02:03:04:05) in the text box below and click set. See if the remote mac id gets overwrite.

Alternatively, you can try "Sixaxis Compatibility Checker" app for android and see if your controller connects wireless'ly. You'll need a host cable to pair before unplugging.

PS3 also does same thing, writing bt mac id into the controller's memory but if it cannot, then the controller won't connect wireless'ly. Did you tried your controller on PS3?

on PS3 working!

I disabled the controller from the PC, and he still forgot to address.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I've been using scp for a while now and it's worked perfectly fine, but now its come to an issue where during installation, the "PnP install" fails. I've seen that others have had this issue but I haven't been able to confirm if anyone has actually solved it. The install summary reads:
SCP Ds3 Service
Bus Device
Bus Driver
Bluetooth Driver

I have uninstalled it, reinstalled it, switched to the latest supported download, used motioninjoy to download the drivers, uninstalled those ones etc.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
(02-10-2016, 05:03 AM)Unbelievable Wrote: I've been using scp for a while now and it's worked perfectly fine, but now its come to an issue where during installation, the "PnP install" fails. I've seen that others have had this issue but I haven't been able to confirm if anyone has actually solved it. The install summary reads:
SCP Ds3 Service
Bus Device
Bus Driver
Bluetooth Driver

I have uninstalled it, reinstalled it, switched to the latest supported download, used motioninjoy to download the drivers, uninstalled those ones etc.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I fixed my issue. I reinstalled windows. Not the fresh install but the one that keeps your files while deleting all programs. It will take a short amount of time to reinstall all of those but i'm glad it works now.
pls help. i have been using this application for years and its a very good app. but i have trouble on the game im playing today.
i play nba 2k online and the problem is my right stick is inverted and its the only game i have that has this problem my right stick is working normal but on this game i cant configure or change it to correct way. the up and down is left and right plss help and sorry for my english...
Please advise how do I get rumble working on fake ds3 controllers with SCP-DS-Driver-Package-1.2.2.175.

Please advise how do I get rumble working on fake ds3 controllers with SCP-DS-Driver-Package-1.2.2.175 using bluetooth. Rumble is working perfecting with the controllers are connected with usb wire.
(03-25-2015, 10:05 PM)Stjepan1403 Wrote: Hello,
I only replace ScpControl.dll with yours and non-original gamepad works perfect.
Thanks again.
Best regards!!!

Hi Stjepan1403,
Do your controllers have vibration or rumble via bluetooth?