XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Exclamation 
Hi everyone .

I have a big problem .

The DS4 driver make freeze windows , but if i remove the driver the computer return to work flawlessly. 

the DS4 driver don't work and i don't know what i should do for simply use my ps4 pad with my computer .
Update : now , even if i try to install the DS4 driver (scpvbus.sys) with the automated installation tool , it doesn't not install it anymore .

This is the log of the ScpVbus.sys driver of Ds4 at the installation moment :

SCP Driver Installer 1.2.2.175 [28/06/2016 15:22:57]

Detected - Microsoft Windows 10 Home (6.2.9200.0 AMD64)
Selected DEFAULT configuration.

SUCCESS - Virtual Bus Created
INFO    - ENTER:  DriverPackageInstallW
INFO    - Looking for Model Section [SCProductions.NTamd64]...
INFO    - Installing INF file 'C:\Users\Shaxer TakkuY\Documents\DS4\Virtual Bus Driver\System\ScpVBus.inf' (Plug and Play).
WARNING - No device Ids found in INF 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\scpvbus.inf_amd64_21ca245c0e23d7a5\scpvbus.inf' for current platform.
INFO    - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW  (0xE0000301)

Install Succeeded.

-- Install Summary --
Bus Device

(PS : I have windows 10) 

Thanks in advance .

Sponsored links

I am having a problem with this, see, I installed the drivers, everything went fine. Then I go and test my controller via the USB Gamepad interface that comes with Windows and I am having no response. SCP Server gives me this:
2016-06-29 18:04:57.910 ++ Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (6.2.9200.0 AMD64)
2016-06-29 18:04:57.914 -- Bus Open : Offset 0
2016-06-29 18:04:57.921 -- Bus Open : Path \\?\ROOT#SYSTEM#0001#{F679F562-3164-42CE-A4DB-E7DDBE723909}
2016-06-29 18:04:57.956 ## Mapper.Initialize() - Profiles [5] Active [Default] Mappings [0]
2016-06-29 18:05:02.709 ++ Plugin Port #1 for [00:00:00:00:00:00]

Please help, I don't want to go back to motioninjoy...*shudder*
Hi everyone. I have a dual shock2 controller. I found out I could use this utilitary to replace motionjoy (which have too many adds and which I don't trust). This is great, thx to the person who dev'd it btw. But I installed it and I can't seem to use the analog sticks. ALso I need to invert the triangle and square buttons for one game in particular. How could I remap those buttons ?
Hi, no problem with the installation here. It's just that the analog sticks doesn't seem to work.
(05-17-2016, 07:27 PM)FliXis Wrote: Hello!
First, I want to thank the developers for this product. It is the only one of these programs, which helped connect my joystick on ps3 sixaxis.

I had a number of questions:
1) I decided to upgrade to the version [1.2.0.160] to [1.2.2.175], but in step number 8 in update(8. Start the Service [net Start "SCP DS3 Service" - from an elevated command prompt, or use Service Control Manager]), I have a problem. How this step is important not to miss? Like all works of the functionality used by me.

2) When installing the drivers, I have not used the force install and disabled the installation of Bluetooth driver because of fears that after their installation, I can connect via Bluetooth joystick only and nothing else. This issue was at the same MotioninJoy program, my fears were in vain or is there such a problem?

I have a windows 10, ps3 sixaxis.

Thank you for the answer, and ask forgiveness for the poor knowledge of the language

A  special bluetooth driver is used that allows your playstation controller to communicate with your usb dongle, and for your computer to recognize it. It probably uses a special communication protocol or it pairs automatically with your PS controller, either way you won't be able to use it as a general purpose bluetooth dongle to connect various bluetooth devices to and from it and for that you'll need another dongle. 
Consider the dongle that you'll use with your PS controler as one of those 2.4Ghz wireless controllers for mouse/keyboard and whatnot. Its only usable with THAT device.
This solution works for laptops or computers with built-in bluetooth receivers (multiple bluetooth receivers) so that you can continue to use those for peripherals while using a plug-in dongle for Playstation controllers.  

1. Plug in your dongle: Windows will automatically install a driver (this is the only driver you need). No need to use the one on the CD - that can be used, however, if you mess up the installation somehow.
  2. Plug in the Playstation controller
  3. Run "SCPDriver" in Administrator mode (right-click "Run as"): Check only "Configure Service", then click "Install".
  4. Find the "BthWinUsb.inf" file: Mine was in "C:\Program Files\Scarlet.Crush Productions\ScpServer\bin\System". You can also use the search feature to search the whole folder. 
  5. Open "BthWinUsb.inf" with Notepad
  6. Edit "BthWinUsb.inf": Remove ALL lines under "[SCProductions.NTx86]" and "[SCProductions.NTamd64]". Add "%DeviceName% = USB_Install, USB\VID_0B05&PID_17CB" (this is ONLY for Asus BT 400) under "[SCProductions.NTx86]" and "[SCProductions.NTamd64]".
  7. Save "BthWinUsb.inf"
  8. Disable "Driver Signature Enforcement": Please Google how to do this on your version of Windows. 
  9. Run "SCPDriver" in Administrator mode (right-click "Run as"): Check "Force Install" and "Bluetooth Driver". It will give you a warning message, accept it and allow the installation. 
  10. Enjoy

****IF YOU ARE USING A DIFFERENT DONGLE****
  1. Go to "Device Manager"
  2. Check Bluetooth or USB ports for the dongle you just inserted: It should say the Bluetooth dongle's part name (Ex. "BCM920702 Bluetooth 4.0")
  3. Double-click the dongle
  4. Click the "Events" tab: In "Events" click the first box labelled "Device Configured (null)".
  5. Copy your dongle's "USB\VID" from the "Information" section: Only copy until the second "\" (Ex. USB\VID_0B05&PID_17CB\)
  6. Add your dongle's "USB\VID" after the comma in this line:  "%DeviceName% = USB_Install, *INSERT YOUR USB\VID*"
  7. [b]Add your custom line in place of the one in the guide
(07-13-2016, 02:02 AM)PudhMasta Wrote: This solution works for laptops or computers with built-in bluetooth receivers (multiple bluetooth receivers) so that you can continue to use those for peripherals while using a plug-in dongle for Playstation controllers.  

1. Plug in your dongle: Windows will automatically install a driver (this is the only driver you need). No need to use the one on the CD - that can be used, however, if you mess up the installation somehow.
  2. Plug in the Playstation controller
  3. Run "SCPDriver" in Administrator mode (right-click "Run as"): Check only "Configure Service", then click "Install".
  4. Find the "BthWinUsb.inf" file: Mine was in "C:\Program Files\Scarlet.Crush Productions\ScpServer\bin\System". You can also use the search feature to search the whole folder. 
  5. Open "BthWinUsb.inf" with Notepad
  6. Edit "[b]BthWinUsb.inf": Remove ALL lines under "[SCProductions.NTx86]" and "[SCProductions.NTamd64]". Add "%DeviceName% = USB_Install, USB\VID_0B05&PID_17CB" (this is ONLY for Asus BT 400) under "[SCProductions.NTx86]" and "[SCProductions.NTamd64]".[/b]
  7. [b]Save "BthWinUsb.inf"[/b]

8. Disable "Driver Signature Enforcement": Please Google how to do this on your version of Windows. 
  9. Run "SCPDriver" in Administrator mode (right-click "Run as"):
  10. Check "Force Install" and "Bluetooth Driver". It will give you a warning message, accept it and allow the installation. 
  11. Enjoy
[*]

2. Check Bluetooth or USB ports for the dongle you just inserted: It should say the Bluetooth dongle's part name (Ex. "BCM920702 Bluetooth 4.0")
  4. Click the "Events" tab: In "Events" click the first box labelled "Device Configured (null)".
  5. Copy your dongle's "USB\VID" from the "Information" section: Only copy until the second "\" (Ex. USB\VID_0B05&PID_17CB\)
  6. Add your dongle's "USB\VID" after the comma in this line:  "%DeviceName% = USB_Install, *INSERT YOUR USB\VID*"
  7. [b]Add your custom line in place of the one in the guide[/b]
[*]
Thanks a ***** load for this dude because I tried this and I was finally able to install the bluetooth driver with my weird dongle. Though, I'm still not able to connect my DS3 to the dongle. My SCP server and monitor both say host address error, but my monitor at least shows my pad is connected when the my DS3 is plugged through the USB. If you know anything wouldnt mind the help becase I've been screwing with this for hours...
Please help!!
my vibration doesn't work and the led,either. It is always blink and don't show which controller is active 1 or 2.
I use fake controller ps 3 and it's detected as ps 3 gamepad.....
(07-13-2016, 02:02 AM)PudhMasta Wrote: [*]

7. [b]Add your custom line in place of the one in the guide[/b]
[*]
Will this tutorial help me setting up two dongles,one for the DS3 and the other as a usual bluetooth dongle on PC.If yes ,then could you please explain the steps more easily.
(08-03-2016, 02:43 AM)magician369 Wrote: [*]
Will this tutorial help me setting up two dongles,one for the DS3 and the other as a usual bluetooth dongle on PC.If yes ,then could you please explain the steps more easily.
[*]

Yes, it should work with two dongles, plug in JUST ONE dongle and install the drivers for the DS3 controller. Once the driver's are installed, plug in your other dongle and windows will automatically install the drivers for traditional bluetooth usage. 

Honestly, the steps are as simple as they get, there isn't much more to simplify just follow them one by one

(07-13-2016, 08:35 AM)loofaonline Wrote: [*]
Thanks a ***** load for this dude because I tried this and I was finally able to install the bluetooth driver with my weird dongle. Though, I'm still not able to connect my DS3 to the dongle. My SCP server and monitor both say host address error, but my monitor at least shows my pad is connected when the my DS3 is plugged through the USB. If you know anything wouldnt mind the help becase I've been screwing with this for hours...
[*]

I honestly don't know, my solution only gets the bluetooth driver installed ): sorry man!