XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Sponsored links

there's a couple network plugins i'm sure you can find them if you look around and maybe you'll have luck and they work Tongue2
dev9razi or dev9ghz, im sure youll find it Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

i'm not sure if i should put the links to the files that i have or just link to the last thread with those files (which you know which thread it is refraction Tongue) Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
i dont mind the dev9 plugins, they are legitimate, not illegal in any way (unlike those in question LuisR14 Tongue), besides, they were a pioneer for emulation, the first ever emulator and plugin to connect to LIVE ps2 servers xD

oh monster hunter how i miss you Sad

(06-13-2009, 01:52 AM)refraction Wrote: i dont mind the dev9 plugins, they are legitimate, not illegal in any way (unlike those in question LuisR14 Tongue)
i'm not saying that they're illegal Smile, it just gets tiring having to jump between threads giving the same link out again and again Tongue

(06-13-2009, 01:52 AM)refraction Wrote: oh monster hunter how i miss you Sad
lol Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Can't find the online plugins. i googled 2 hours. please send me the link Sad
(06-13-2009, 11:02 AM)fischkopf Wrote: Can't find the online plugins. i googled 2 hours. please send me the link Sad

youve already made this post elsewhere, funny enough in a thread with the links!

warning for spamming.