Xbox 360 Controller stopped being recognized
Hi, so basically the problem is that my controller stopped being recognized by PCSX2. By "stopped" i mean that it worked fine about 2 hours ago. Everything worked fine and i had been playing Persona 3 and 4 for literally 2 days straight but at one point i decided to stop. When i came back and started the game my controller was still pluggd in the same way but the game didn't recognize it. I tried running some tests on a few websites and on my own pc and they recognize it normally. I've tried uninstalling/Reinstalling the drivers and uninstalling/Reinstalling PCSX2 but nothing worked. I'd appreciate it if someone could help <3

Sponsored links

Is the 360 controller being recognized as "player 1". Rebooting usually resets the controller from it's player 2/3/4 status back to 1.
(08-08-2017, 02:57 AM)Throwaway Wrote: Is the 360 controller being recognized as "player 1". Rebooting usually resets the controller from it's player 2/3/4 status back to 1.

No, i just tried rebooting. The weird thing is that i found out that PCSX2 does recognize my controller by going into the diagnostics tab in the plugin settings. Everything works. When i use a button/move a stick on my controller the values change accordingly, but games don't seem to react in any way.

EDIT: Yet another strange thing. The "button binding" windows recognizes some inputs as "XInputPad0" and others as "DX Controller (XBox360)" which is actually my controller. I think that the game doesen't recognize my actions because it thinks i'm using "DX Controller" but the buttons have been bound to "XInputPad0" but i have no idea how to change this
P R O B L E M S O L V E D

is there a way to mark the thread as "SOLVED" ?