Xbox 360 controller - bad analog range
I'm currently trying out PCSX2 1.0 with Persona 3 FES, and I can't seem to make my character run down and diagonally without him walking. It seems my analog axis aren't registering the full range.

I've tried both Pokopom 2.0.0 (Sept 7) and the default Lilypad plugins.

According to Windows, the analog range is that of a circular shape instead of the full box so the analog isn't reaching the corners.

Sponsored links

Weird, Pokopom should've worked. Use the sensitivity option on LilyPad per axis. Increase it to around 1.38 or so.

#EDIT: Forgot, there's also an INI setting for Pokopom called ExtentionThreshold. You can also try reducing that until it works.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
Someone was saying the Xpad plugin has been finally fixed. So it should work for this. The problem is caused by the way the Xbox 360 controller handles input; it has a square range, instead of a circular one.

My advice is to get the latest SVN build and use Xpad.
Your ranges are fine; mine also can't get those very corners.
(09-08-2012, 11:09 AM)Ambient_Malice Wrote: Someone was saying the Xpad plugin has been finally fixed. So it should work for this. The problem is caused by the way the Xbox 360 controller handles input; it has a square range, instead of a circular one.

My advice is to get the latest SVN build and use Xpad.

i think you have that backwards