Xbox One controller compatibility.
Hey guys

I'd like a bit of help here. Can anyone tell me whether the Xbox One controller work with pcsx2? If there is already a thread about this, please direct me to it as I searched already and found nothing relevant.

Thanks.

PS: If this thread is in the wrong section please move it.

Sponsored links

It should work, as I believe that Microsoft has released the Pc drivers for the controller.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Yes, I heard about the drivers working mostly but can anyone confirm this works for PCSX2?
I think that even the Xbox One controller makes use of DirectInput so you should be safe, not 100% but I don't think much has changed between the 360 or the XBone, besides looks and perhaps better buttons etc., but it still should work. Only way would be to go into Lilypad and check the DirectInput and see if it'll show up in the list if not refresh, if it won't popup, then you have your answer Smile
Well, since there's no confirmation, I might as well give it a shot when I buy one. Thanks guys.
You could buy a dualshock 4.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Nope. I love the Xbox 360 layout and from what I can see and understand from a couple of people testing it, the Xbox One controller is an improvement in a lot of ways. So, I'm still sticking with the Xbox One
I can confirm that with the new m$ drivers it is working quite wonderfully for not only pcsx2 but with many other games as well. Smile I even have mine plugged in with a cell phone micro usb cable. Despite the age of the post in case the OP already knows this I'll post still for future reference since I came here looking for the same answer.
Thanks for the confirmation. I'll pick it up next year to replace my XBox 360 controller