Xenosaga 3072 x 3072 HD lines error on screen
http://s1127.photobucket.com/albums/l632/Dakaran/PS2/
Some photos rendered in super high definition.

Graphical error shown using that level of detail.
[Image: graphicsissuesXenosaga1PS2.jpg]

Is there a fix to that because I absolutely love the resulting graphics and i can run the game just perfect in 3072 x 3072 HD.

Sponsored links

Set skipdraw to 1 in GSdx in the hacks subsection. To enable these, check the guide (search for hacks)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(11-30-2011, 06:14 PM)Bositman Wrote: Set skipdraw to 1 in GSdx in the hacks subsection. To enable these, check the guide (search for hacks)

Super thanks =)
(11-30-2011, 06:25 PM)Dakaran Wrote: Super thanks =)

Works flawlessly! In my opinion Xenosaga should've looked like this from the beginning =P! [Image: XenosagabattleHD3072x3072.png]
If you take a close look at the image you can see there are lines forming a square around the frames for the digits. Is it possible to fix that too, well, considering I'm playing in 4096 x 4096 HD I suppose it's a little weird to ask but everything else looks perfect and those are just minor flaws xD?
I think that's caused by filtering, try disabling that. If not, it's an upscaling bug so you can't do anything else about it
The lines and stuff are from bad offsets, so there's little you can do about them.
Try the fixed scalers though, as they've been tuned a little to avoid those offset glitches.
Well I'm not English, sorry. Yeah, better sound and video speed/stability please. Tongue2 It someone could find a fix to FPS drops on menus and other circumstances because sometimes it cuts in half the performance but I can't believe opening the inventory in FFXII or other games would be that drastically demanding compared to actually fighting monsters o.0?

Also, is it possible to add create game profiles to configure each game individually as not global as it is now because every game is so different Tongue2??
That post didn't make sense. If in essence you mean 'please improve PCSX2' we are doing what we can already.
(11-30-2011, 06:14 PM)Bositman Wrote: Set skipdraw to 1 in GSdx in the hacks subsection. To enable these, check the guide (search for hacks)

well what you know that got rid of the puppet lines I had. and yes that is what I call that bug.

on side not what GPU and CPU you have that you can run at that res

I can do 1080p rendering for most part and have 60fps on my 450gts and i7 [email protected] but I droped that to 1680x1080 cause certain cut scene drop to like 30fps and lower and some skill animation, and i still have those random drops to 30 fps or lower, other wise it just 60fps

also would love to find way to make Sound not slow down when ingame fps drops cause soon as FPS drops below 50 fps the sound slow down is very noticeable

those line around the hp of character are from Texture filtering. turning it off fixes it but at IQ loss
I have tons of RAM, a 3 gig RAM video card and SSD drives 500 MB/s data read/write that's about it because otherwise I got the same cpu xD

This actually in the game during a battle so if they remake the game in HD it would be about this good minus the iphone taking the picture which gave a blurring effect on the image quality, sorry.
Image below was taken using Iphone 4s on a XBR929 Sony HDTV.

[Image: Xenosaga003.jpg]