Xenosaga Ep. 1 Save Point Bug
Playing Xenosaga 1 with rev969, the save points are screwed up. The first one during the simulation works fine, goes to a save menu and saves. However, on the ship every save point I've encountered is messed up. When I press circle to interact with them, instead of the save menu the screen stretches, un-stretches, and the game restarts. I can use save states so I'm not sure if this will be a huge problem, but what's wrong? Anyone else have the same thing happening? I've tried numerous different revs of PCSX2, tried turning speed hacks on/off, and switched between quite a few GSDX plugins, nothing.
///Intel Q6600 @ 3.4GHz OC'd ~Xigmatek HDT-S1283 HS/F~Nvidia GeForce 8600 GTS 256 MB~Corsair 2x1GB 1066 DDR2RAM~Windows Vista Home Premium 32-Bit\\\

Sponsored links

http://www.google.com/search?q=xenosaga+...ave+points
Ah, so it is a bug. I searched this forum with no results, but I guess the good old Emuforums one still has its uses. As a further development, it's not just that one save point that works. I've tried 3 others on the ship; 2 restarted, one saves. I guess I'll just savestate before I try saving then.
///Intel Q6600 @ 3.4GHz OC'd ~Xigmatek HDT-S1283 HS/F~Nvidia GeForce 8600 GTS 256 MB~Corsair 2x1GB 1066 DDR2RAM~Windows Vista Home Premium 32-Bit\\\
Later on the game more save points work,but it's best to just save state before. It's not random,so you will eventually learn which save points work and which don't
[Image: newsig.jpg]