Xenosaga Episode I: Der Wille zur Macht Porblems
Here's what I'm having a problem with and I'm running the German one so everyone knows

In some menu's text dosn't show up at all (Like at a save Point I have to blindly navigate or with the Emails in the game. (Couldn't find anything on the forums about it)

Audio seems to be way out of sync (Not sure if that can be fixed or not)

Background Music isn't there for the most part (Battles is the only place but it dies out rather fast)

Save Points depending on which one send me back to the game's intro and to the main menu (The one in the first lab before you go take the data to the capt)

Quote:Windows Vista Home Premium
Processor: AMD Athlon™ 64 x2 Duel Core Processor 4600+ 2.40 GHz
Memory: 2.00 GB
System Type: 32-Bit Operating System

Crc = 6D1276AB
GSdx 1873 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.15
Lilypad SVN (R1853) 0.10.0
Linuz Iso CDVD 0.9.0
USBNull Driver 0.6.0
ZeroSPU2 r1455 0.4.6
DEV9null Driver 0.4.0
FWnull Driver 0.5.0

Images below give a example of one of the problems and my config/setup

If anyone could help me out that is great, I've searched the forum and found nothing. If I looked some of these things over in the search's then please link them to me and not say " this has been answer go search it". It would make things easier

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

I hope you tried with speed hacks off and clamps to normal...and use SPU2-X
[Image: newsig.jpg]
First of all, use SPU2-X rather than ZeroSPU, that may fix the music problem.

Also, although it's not officially supported here, I'd suggest googling for the latest SVN builds which are much more advanced that the builds on the pcsx2 site. If you're not going to do that, at the very least download the newer plugins at http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-Bet...March-2010 but I'd still personally recommend finding a SVN build.
I think it's a problem with DX9, try ticking/unticking the log-Z/alpha correction/8-bit textures options in the latest beta GSdx like stabwound pointed out. Should work fine with the (software) renderer if that's the problem.

Anyway "this has been answer go search it" sounds about right Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
So how to fix the memory card issue? I tested it too, on the first save in the spaceship, it enters the memory card menu.... Any info?
(04-29-2010, 12:24 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: I think it's a problem with DX9, try ticking/unticking the log-Z/alpha correction/8-bit textures options in the latest beta GSdx like stabwound pointed out. Should work fine with the (software) renderer if that's the problem.

Anyway "this has been answer go search it" sounds about right Tongue2

Thanks for the info, I tested it too. BTW how to fix the memory card/ SAVE issue? It really sends you to the BIOS>Memory card.
It's unfixable. The newer SVNs have it reduced but it's still there at certain save points. Thankfully, most of the broken save points are at the start of the game, later on you can find more that work. Just always save state before you test a save point in case it's one of the broken ones.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(04-29-2010, 11:35 AM)Bositman Wrote: It's unfixable. The newer SVNs have it reduced but it's still there at certain save points. Thankfully, most of the broken save points are at the start of the game, later on you can find more that work. Just always save state before you test a save point in case it's one of the broken ones.

Yes, exactly what I did. Savestate before memcards. BTW tested a lot of EE chop/zero options, nearest, etc. This is just some other issue. Dungeons were OK I guess in the first tutorial dungeon, there were no probs in the saves.
Changing the sound plugin worked rather well and I got the Beta Installer and the plugins should be there right?

But there's only one real issue that's not a game hindering issue it's just a annoying one. It's when running around (Like in a city or map over all) when I come close to a NPC/Mob it seems to slow down (character movement wise) but FPS and everything remains the same. Like when I'm on the ship at the start, when ever I run by a NPC that is in the area I run slower but if it's in a clear area like a hall with no NPC's I run faster.

Also, DX10 seems to work rather well compared to DX9 I fiddled around with it a bit and can I ask what those other SVN's can do for me? (Not To savy on these kinds of things anymore)

Edit: Forgot to ask but can you link me (if allowed) the site for those SVN's or PM them to me.
Edit2: I only ask for the sites because I'm unsure which are the correct ones
DX 10 is way better for many games. EX. I tested Radiata Stories in DX9 and DX10, in DX9 the screen is cut and in DX10 is normal.