Xenosaga Episode III Sound Issue.
Yeah, timestretching it is. And enabling it means fixing audio skips.
If you get worse results than with it off, then you're doing something wrong.

Sponsored links

I've tried what u said in Xenosaga Episode 1 and for that it works. FPS is between 50-55 fps while the CGI Cutscenes. atleast beta 1888 works like a charm only small error I had with Episode 3 was that when Jr. uses his 2nd Special Move (With the coins) The last part is unseeable, but that might also be due to a small bug heh. I'll keep u folks posted if I can figure out some stuff for these games with what is the best setting etc for me. Ofcourse not everybody has the same hardware, but it might give ppl the idea how to work towards it. Thanks in advance rama ^^.

Unfortunately Episode 1 is ingame worse then 3 is though the CGI Cutscenes run totally like a charm no glitching no stuttering/interrupting sound. Also the fps is still 50-55 fps and I know that's no 100%, but I can't seem to reach the 60, so prolly my pc does suck hahaha. I hope I'm getting my upgrade soon. Can anyone tell me if this will get me towards 60 fps??

GFX: Asus Radeon HD 5850 1024 MByte DDR5 PCI-Ex
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 940 Black Edition 3.00 GHz, 3600 MHz, 2 MB, 6 MB, Boxed
Motherboard: Asus M4A78-E Socket AM2+
Memory: OCZ Memory DDR2 Reaper HPC 4 GByte PC8500 1066 MHz

Probably it will, but it can't do any harm to ask! Smile
At 3600Mhz yeah. This should be enough for the xs games.
Btw under Windows XP my games run way smoothier. Also in FFX my FPS rises towards 120-145. Xenosaga doesn't have any profit. perhaps 1 to 2 fps orso.
After 1.5 yrs I decided to replay xenosaga 3 and I actually get the game running @ 60 fps thanks to the 6 gigs of memory + the new videocard, though I have one annoying fact and that's in the beginning Shion, simply won't run, she only walks. Now not sure if this game have something like overburden, when u have too much items, or if it can reads that u have a cheat running, but it's quite annoying not to mention the game takes about twice as long before u can even complete it. Tongue
It's a controller issue, mainly because it is not pressure sensitive. Maybe you're trying to play it with a keyboard, you have to change the sensitivity setting in that case.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Hmm I just remembered I made a 2nd button O with a lower sensitivity for Star Ocean 3, but that doesn't have to do with my WSAD I use for walking, since the sensitivity hasn't changed on those buttons Smile
I'm playing x3 for the first time on my ps2 and that sounds like a pain to use the keyboard directionals. especially for doors and things which are testy about positioning w/ control panels nearby.

Theres no overburden thing period, nor is it a cheat issue.
CPU: i5 3570k @ 4.2 | RAM: 8GB DDR3 | GPU: 1GB Radeon HD5550 @ Stock
Running: 1.1.0.5764
well actually it's not really a pain. Since I don't own a USB PS2/PS3 controller I have to play it like that, but the walking instead of running has to be something. I didn't changed my settings for walking nor there is a button to switch between walking/running. Btw it must be something else, since with other games I can just walk at normal speeds, but Shion just walks instead of running.