Yakuza 1 Resolution?
Yes the right edge of the screen thing is whats bothering me.

Sponsored links

What happens if you disable alpha hack? Does it disappear but ghosting appears?
No ghosting but the lines get wider, esp the one on the bottom. Almost looks like if you shift the whole image 100 pixels to the bottom right it would fix it's self
So just to summarize: You have an upscaling issue (bright line rinning on the bottom and right borders of the image). This issue is not present in HW (native) and SW. You can not solve the issue by one of the align hack options (three-state checkbox). Neither in dx9 nor dx11 or OpenGL the problem is resolved.

Then I would suggest you post a single post in this thread including a screenshot of the problem in native and upscaled. Mention the stuff I just summarized in your own words and append if needed information. Provide a GS Dump (press Shift+F8 ingame when the problem is present - read more about GSDump here if interested.) and attach it and the used gsdx.ini to the post or upload it to a sharehoster.

Maybe gregory will find some time inbetween to fix this issue.

What happens if you use custom resolution at 800x800, 900x900, 1000x1000, 1200x1200 and so on?
Depending on the resolution the line will be a little thicker or a little thinner. Really wish I could figure out what res I was using to get it perfect. I wish I took a screen shot of it. Anyways ill post a dump in that other thread after my work week. Thanks for the help