Yakuza 1 Resolution?
So at one point while posting on some forum I don't remember someone posted a funky resolution for yakuza 1. Was not in multiples of native resolution or anything like that but for me it fixed 99% of the ghosting/blur in Yakuza 1. So I put like 5 hours into the game like that then Windows 10 came out so I installed, no real issues with that but I did end up nuking my OS SSD for a fresh install, the SSD has my PCSX2 folder on it and the setting are gone now. I've been googling for like 2 hours I can't find this resolution I used. Anyone here know what I'm talking about?

Sponsored links

get the latest development build from here and try using half pixel offset hack in the HW hacks settings, that might help ghosting on most cases.

http://pcsx2.net/download/development/git.html
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(08-07-2015, 07:24 AM)ssakash Wrote: get the latest development build from here and try using half pixel offset hack in the HW hacks settings, that might help ghosting on most cases.

http://pcsx2.net/download/development/git.html

i was running the newest build. I did try out half pixel offset but then I get the lines in the image. I think maybe that's what the resolution I found fixed?
There shouldn't be any lines, try OpenGL hardware mode with different blending unit accuracy levels.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Just messed with OpenGL for an hour, blur won't go away and the lines are as bold as ever.
Can you please screenshot the issue(s)?
All pics are taken with Alpha, Half pixel, and skip drawl 1 on

This is 4x native, as you can see it has the cross hair lines. Visible during cutscenes and gameplay

[Image: 4ngtAiB.jpg]

So this is same setting but set to render at 1080p.

[Image: D7lvXX0.jpg]

But in gameplay it looks a lot better but still has a line on it's side
[Image: 3ENMSZN.jpg]
Please disable the half pixel offset and or any TC offset use a multiple (4x) of native as internal resolution.

Post screenshot again.
[Image: fyNDxLZ.jpg]
[Image: sskUoNi.jpg]

As requested, 4x rez with only alpha and skip draw 1 hacks on
What disturbs you now? I am on a ***** small mobile screen so might overlock something.

I see a bit ghosting on the car and rinning in the bottom and right edge of the screen. Are these the issues? The lower pic looksfine except for the rinning or?

BTW I would enable 16:9 under emulation settings to get widescreen aspect rqtio