Yeah. What's with the way I'm being treated here?
"Customer service" implies you paid for it. The coders here have sacrificed a lot of time and effort to get the emulator as polished as it is now, so try some gratitude for a change. The fact that you don't have a penis doesn't give you the right to throw a fit when people can't help.

If you had done everything asked of you and said please and thank you, this would've been solved weeks ago and you wouldn't have needed to make this thread.

Sponsored links

The only reason I care about a member's sex is when deciding to address them as sir or maam. I used to call everyone sir, but that annoys some women.
(08-28-2012, 05:35 PM)TsukimoriAria Wrote: Just because I'm a girl people are looking down on me

That's all in your head, please grow up and stop with the "poor abused girl" routine. It's sad and pathetic. No one knew you were a girl until just now.

(08-28-2012, 05:35 PM)TsukimoriAria Wrote: closing my bug report when I updated it the best way I could

There are rules and ways of doing things, if you don't do them in the way the forum specifies, it gets closed. Everyone has to follow those rules, including girls.

(08-28-2012, 05:35 PM)TsukimoriAria Wrote: I've been waiting for almost 4 and a half weeks for this bug to get fixed in my game and nobody has stepped up to help me or even help me get in touch with someone who can. The customer service on this forum is leaving a lot to be desired.

No one owes you anything. If people post in your thread in an attempt to help you, you should appreciate it. Simply creating a thread does not mean someone must fix whatever issue you have.

(08-28-2012, 10:02 PM)TsukimoriAria Wrote: some jerk closed it without even telling me what to correct on it

It's your responsibility to find out the correct way to do these things, not the forum members or staff. That's why there are sticky threads all over the forum. When you read them, you learn things.
(08-29-2012, 12:33 AM)Amak Wrote: You're acting like these people HAVE to help you, like paid support. I can understand some frustration, but instead of asking what went wrong (which is appropriate period), you're flipping out (which is not as appropriate period, especially not for support that DOES NOT have to be provided).

I would change you're attitude; all you're doing is pissing off people who could help you down the line with your know-it-all attitude.

lol period.... get it?

@topic, why even make a complain thread really?
it just adds fire to the fuel and seeing from the reactions from the people here you were quite rude to begin with.
just ask normally and MAYBE they let it slide..
Ask for help, Never demand it.. That, my friend is the righteous way...Cool

I'm just a new member here too Happy and my problem might not be as complicated as yoursSad But all you really need is to be nice, friendly and patient Laugh I didn't get a reply immediately too but after being patient I am now finally buying the components I need for my rig. After receiving some help from the friendly people on this forum who spared their own time just so that they could help me. Not only that, someone even help me save a ton of money for mentioning a cheap computer parts store.

Also, people have real life thingy's to deal with everyday so I don't expect to get an answer after a few hours or even a few days.

Lastly, drop the attitude.. won't benefit you or others.
And I tried to fix the bug report as best I could and waited for someone to help me. =.=
(08-28-2012, 05:44 PM)refraction Wrote: I see, so because your game doesn't work and we don't know why, its because you're a girl?

Seriously now... All you've done is said your game didn't work, then nobody could give you an answer (because the game is that rare) so you decided to get high and mighty and pretty much say "nobody is trying to help me" when they are, in fact you had 7 replies of people giving you things to try to get it working, but apparently that isnt good enough for you.

Then you threw your toys out of the pram and pretty much tried to give us an ultimatum that you will delete pcsx2 and get a ps3 cos we suck. Well that's just nice isnt it? We give you something for free and because it doesnt quite do what you want it to do, you throw it in our faces with threats. Im sorry but thats a 1 way ticket to wellfuckyoutoosville. If you are going to be obnoxious and rude you will recieve nothing but the same in return.

I then tried to explain to you how getting a PS3 probably won't help you play your PS2 games and you outright ignored everything i said because apparently you know best.

This is nothing to do with you being a girl, some of our admins are girls and quite a few of our users are too and we all enjoy it here. Lose the attitude, be a little nicer to people and maybe we wont make your life so hard.

k?

cottons a girl Laugh.

Dear op, given your attitude, and your immediate jumping to blaming your gender for some form of discrimination; I'm going to assume that you are the type to buy an iphone and then nag your tech oriented sibling/friend to tell you how to use it entirely disregarding the 50page manual that was provided with the product.

I'm (not)sorry to inform you, that Emulation is several tiers above the use of an iphone and you won't get a person to physically guide you through every step.
(08-29-2012, 09:04 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: I'm (not)sorry to inform you, that Emulation is several tiers above the use of an iphone and you won't get a person to physically guide you through every step.

Honestly, I dont even understand my iphone (how they made it jailbreak/unlock) let alone emulation Tongue I just used programs for jailbreaking and unlocking made by software/application devs.. Unsure These people are amazing I wish I was able to do what they do hereCool
Thought I'd chip in here ;P I've seen this community in drips and drabs over the past 6 years?(ish) and they've never been one to discriminate people, ever, they are probably the nicest community you'll ever find because they are all early 2000's RPG Gamers and link in quite well together, if there are any d-bags knocking about then the community just crushes and removes them in a second (Which will happen to you soon if you're not careful).

Also, a question, how would anyone know you're a girl? Ohmy You don't have it on your profile, and your attitude definitely doesn't show it either (Not saying girls are politer than boys and vice versa, just saying in a general sense you know a girl is a girl from their forum posting/avatars etc ;P) so if you feel like you're being discriminated...then you're sorely mistaken.

If you're unsure about how to bug report, then just look at other posts and follow that exact pattern if it has been given good response, don't open up an attention seeking thread.

Well, just my piece, don't know how you/others will react on it, but I prefer to say what I mean and not what others want to hear.

Regards
Two 2.40GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon Processors (Oc'ed to 3.2ghz)
12GB DDR3 ECC 1600Mhz SDRam (6x2GB)
ATI Radeon HD 5870 1GB
Mac OSX (Always The Latest)
Windows 8 64 Bit
Mac Pro Desktop (2012 - July)
* Squall Leonhart can spot a girl on the internet with 97% accuracy based on their posts.