Yeah. What's with the way I'm being treated here?
(08-29-2012, 03:02 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: * Squall Leonhart can spot a girl on the internet with 97% accuracy based on their posts.
Hahahah +1 ;P But my rate is about 99.9% Laugh
You might need some peanut butter for that jelly ;D
Two 2.40GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon Processors (Oc'ed to 3.2ghz)
12GB DDR3 ECC 1600Mhz SDRam (6x2GB)
ATI Radeon HD 5870 1GB
Mac OSX (Always The Latest)
Windows 8 64 Bit
Mac Pro Desktop (2012 - July)

Sponsored links

(08-29-2012, 03:02 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: * Squall Leonhart can spot a girl on the internet with 97% accuracy based on their posts.

GlareBlushWacko

@Ms/Mrs Aria

Having a bug report posted does not mean it will get fixed in no time.

It's like a to-do list.

Please don't think you're discriminated coz you're a
girl.
About time this was closed?
Acer Aspire V3-571
CPU: Intel i5-3210M @ 3.1GHz (overclocked)
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000 (up to 1760MB)
RAM: 6 GB DDR3

Playing: FFX-2
(08-29-2012, 03:11 PM)Ice Queen Zero Wrote: GlareBlushWacko

@Ms/Mrs Aria

Having a bug report posted does not mean it will get fixed in no time.

It's like a to-do list.

Please don't think you're discriminated coz you're a
girl.

I understand that....I tried to be patient for weeks because I thought it was settings I'm using; which is why I was asking for the correct settings before I even wanted to try a bug report. =.=
(08-29-2012, 10:17 PM)TsukimoriAria Wrote: I understand that....I tried to be patient for weeks because I thought it was settings I'm using; which is why I was asking for the correct settings before I even wanted to try a bug report. =.=
Looking at the posts in your original thread, you were asked for your Computer Specs and never provided them. If you could provide them, we could rule out the possibility of it being hardware related.
Acer Aspire V3-571
CPU: Intel i5-3210M @ 3.1GHz (overclocked)
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000 (up to 1760MB)
RAM: 6 GB DDR3

Playing: FFX-2
Ive posted bug reports of games that have never been fixed, It happens, emulation is very difficult and some of the rare games are less likely to be fixed. You may have made an ass of yourself, but dont discourage as Ive also been there Smile just remember that there are rules, your in someone else s home as far as the forum goes and must respect due process. Most of the time you Will get the help you wanted, but not Always. As for making a bug report, just read the sticky on how to make a bug report, its easy if you just do some research yourself.
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
What a bad thread. Keeping it open because there's some nice smalltalk in here Tongue2
(08-30-2012, 12:23 AM)omnikam Wrote: Ive posted bug reports of games that have never been fixed, It happens, emulation is very difficult and some of the rare games are less likely to be fixed. You may have made an ass of yourself, but dont discourage as Ive also been there Smile just remember that there are rules, your in someone else s home as far as the forum goes and must respect due process. Most of the time you Will get the help you wanted, but not Always. As for making a bug report, just read the sticky on how to make a bug report, its easy if you just do some research yourself.

I don't have the time to be stuck in my chair looking at my laptop unless I'm getting paid a hundred dollars a week for it. And we all know that isn't happening. =.= I posted that bug report after I read the thread to the best of my abilities before I had to work. Now do you get why I'm ticked off?
Did you forget about the part that no one owes you anything and that posting a bug report doesn't automatically mean that anything will ever be done about it? If nothing happens, move on with your life.
This thread is a keeper and a great example of how not to behave.