Yet another Dark Cloud 2/Chronicle problem.
Hello!

I've recently upgraded my dusty old computer. Decided it was a /much/ better investment than a laptop. Moment of madness not upgrading straight away...

Anyway, I'd appreciate any help in getting this to run. Point me in the right settings and I'd send you a virtual cookie.

My specs btw :-

i7-4790k @ 4GHz
8GB Ram (more on the way)
Nvidia GTX 970

Thanks in ADVANCE!

Sponsored links

You realize you didn't post any problem right?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(12-17-2014, 03:19 PM)Ryukengi Wrote: Point me in the right settings and I'd send you a virtual cookie.
if you are looking for settings which will give you more performance then, default settings will be okay for your processor. use speedhacks only when, you notice slowness at a game.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I did forget to mention a problem. But as ssakash just said also, I do get slowness occassionally ingame. I'll try using the speedhacks as suggested, totattly forgot they exist. It's been a while since I've used the program. Let you know how I on, and thanks.

EDIT - Also, my resolutions a bit... off. I can't seem to get it right.
If my current screen resolution is 1920 x 1080, what should I set it to in the settings?
3x native should be ok
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Make sure you have the MTVU speedhack enabled it will help since you have a quad core CPU. 3x-4x should be good for resolution as well with the 970. Also make sure you are playing from an ISO not the disc as the disc speeds up and down it may cause slowdowns as it reads from it.
(12-17-2014, 08:51 PM)jesalvein Wrote: 3x native should be ok

3x native can be found in gsdx plugin settings

Additionally:
under emulation settings -> gs window -> aspect ratio -> 16:9
and enable widescreen patches
Thanks a whole bunch! 3x native looks great. Totattly happy with it. Thanks a bunch!

This can be closed now. Laugh