Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Your favorite game so far...?
Hi to all
Here is your thread where you can write the name of the game you like most.So this way we can have a list of all great games and can compare it later..
here is mine,,,

Call of duty 4

Sponsored links

i dont really have a game i like most since all my games bore me now lol

for JRPG Final fantasy VIII
for RTS supreme commander forged alliance
[Image: 1454055.png]
Ar Tonelico 2 - The fist one was kinda boring but this one is definitely better
Atelier Iris 3:
AI1 - the funniest of all Atelier/Mana Khemia Ar Tonelico games but in battles the main character sucks really bad)
AI2 - the longest of all(except AT2) and the easiest system of creating items of all...overall easy game)
AI3 - best soundtrack of all and the battle system is really good)

Legaia 2 Duel Saga - I really like the battle system and it's shame that there are no other games with this battle system except Legend of Legaia(also a good game)
Legacy of Kain Defiance - Clear this game more than 20 times and I still play it.
Mana Khemia(MK2 was kinda boring most of the time but the battles are ok)
Rogue Galaxy
Shadow Hearts 2 - Good story,battle system,battles and a lot of funny scenes.
Tales of Legendia - I had a lot of laugh when I played this game for the first time.I still like it but it's not one of the games that I like the most.
Tales of the Abyss - I think this is my favorite game.I play it 4 times in a row when I fist started it in one month time and I still start the game sometimes to kill some of the bosses at highest difficulty.
Vexx - I really like this game but it's too hard
Wild Arms 5 - Good game too,played it 2 or 3 times in a row.

I have a lot more games that I haven't even played ones so maybe some of them too can be one of my favorites.

And about PC games...it's extremely rare to like some PC game and I if like some game,most likely it will be some port of some console.
Quote:Tales of the Abyss - I think this is my favorite game.I play it 4 times in a row when I fist started it in one month time and I still start the game sometimes to kill some of the bosses at highest difficulty.
All of the bosses except the guys in the coloseum was much too easy, even at higher difficoulty ;p

what was your biggest hit combo? my was around 90.

Quote:And about PC games...it's extremely rare to like some PC game and I if like some game,most likely it will be some port of some console.
Man you must have missed all the good pc games while you was playing only on your console ;p
Check my profile for hardware/software and games i played on PCSX2.
Final Fantasy X
Shin Megami TenseiTongueersona 3
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Final Fantasy X-2
(09-23-2009, 01:41 PM)nataq01 Wrote: All of the bosses except the guys in the coloseum was much too easy, even at higher difficoulty ;p

what was your biggest hit combo? my was around 90.

120(I think I did more ones I played against Legretta(the last time)on unknown but I didn't record my progress.

I also don't inherit my gameplay time when I start a new game

(09-23-2009, 01:41 PM)nataq01 Wrote: Man you must have missed all the good pc games while you was playing only on your console ;p

I doubt it...there are some good games but I can't play them because of my week pc.I like RPGs but not pc stile rpgs

(09-23-2009, 01:46 PM)DarkDante Wrote: ...
Final Fantasy X - everyone says that this is one really good game but I don't see what's so good about it.It has a good story but the leveling up is really stupid(personal opinion).FF7,8 and 9 were better games than this one.For me from the FF series for PS2 only FF12 was good game.

Shin Megami TenseiTongueersona 3 - Good game,played it ones but the second time is boring.I buy FES too I can't get myself to start the game again(the answer is boring)

Kingdom Hearts - Good game,I don't have anything to say against it.

Kingdom Hearts 2 - This is good game too.

Final Fantasy X-2 - this one was TOTAL disappointment.Before I had a PS2 I really liked this game and I've watched tons of video,but ones I start it,it was good at the beginning but little by little it begins to become really boring especially the battles.I abandon that game near the end of it(I think)because the enemy's had ridiculous defense abilities(immune/absorb/half almost anything or something like that)and it was real pain every single battle...it's like I'm playing a boss battle every singe battle and my characters wasn't week.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-23-2009, 01:59 PM)vsub Wrote: Final Fantasy X - everyone says that this is one really good game but I don't see what's so good about it.It has a good story but the leveling up is really stupid(personal opinion).FF7,8 and 9 were better games than this one.For me from the FF series for PS2 only FF12 was good game.

Shin Megami TenseiTongueersona 3 - Good game,played it ones but the second time is boring.I buy FES too I can't get myself to start the game again(the answer is boring)

Final Fantasy X-2 - this one was TOTAL disappointment.Before I had a PS2 I really liked this game and I've watched tons of video,but ones I start it,it was good at the beginning but little by little it begins to become really boring especially the battles.I abandon that game near the end of it(I think)because the enemy's had ridiculous defense abilities(immune/absorb/half almost anything or something like that)and it was real pain every single battle...it's like I'm playing a boss battle every singe battle and my characters wasn't week.

Final Fantasy X,has amazing storyline,lots of abilities(i like very much the sphere grid level-up,it gives a strategy view to the abilities you can learn)and a lot of bosses.

Persona 3 is good.The Answer although is boring and very hard.I have stuck in the very first of the game.

Final Fantasy X-2 It was a good game.I maybe enjoyed it much more because i have done everything in ffx and because i wanted so much to see what happened after the events of ffx .It had very weak bosses and i didn't like the battle system(ctb in ffx is my favourite) at all, but i insist that this is a good rpg only if you have played ffx.

P.S. Kingdom Hearts 2 wasn't very good to me because i haven't played chain of memories and i couldn't completely understand the storyline.Although the improvements in graphics and moves were awesome.It was also very easy like ffx-2.
well this is my list Tongue

--Dragon ball infinite world:This is pretty much the best dragon ball game,besides tenkaichi 3 that cant run on my system(i get only 40 fps Sad )

--naruto accel 2:Well getting full speed in this one,its a great game to play friends,if you play alone you will actually get bored in an hour maybe less

--Rurouni Kenshin Enjou Kyoto Rinne:Man i dont think anyone know this game its about (samurai x anime),this is a great game actually and you dont get bored,you have some kind of map to cover and 3 different playable character at the beggining Tongue

--king of fighters 3d maximum remix: everybody knows this game actually it rocks Biggrin
my best games were:

need for speed carbon
call of duty 3-2
dragonball z budokai tenkiachi 2
metal gear
crusty demons
pimp my ride
half life
mortal kombat ararmageddon
god of war
bad boys2
destroy all humans
metal slug all
the thing
x men wolferine neer i will buy and test
(09-23-2009, 04:19 PM)diegochiha Wrote: well this is my list Tongue

--Rurouni Kenshin Enjou Kyoto Rinne:Man i dont think anyone know this game its about (samurai x anime),this is a great game actually and you dont get bored,you have some kind of map to cover and 3 different playable character at the beggining Tongue

I know this game and also this anime.It's my favourite(after fullmetal alchemist.haven't seen all the episodes although).

I would like to buy this game,but I don't understand japanese.But the videos when you battle on youtube look amazing.