Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duelists of the Roses
In many walkthrough on the Internet it said that if i have a Yu Gi Oh forbidden memories save game on the memory card slot 2 i can fight against deck master K. how can i get it? is it possible to do on PCSX2 emulator? I have tried many times but it always ended with failure. please if someone here know what to do, please help. Thank you!

Sponsored links

i want too and good question but pcsx2 cannot enforce of using PS1 memory card and even PSP-PS1 gamesave either
the best way to do to have a real modded PS2,the game,PS1 and PS2 memory card.
and using Launcher-ELF's file manager,extracts the game file,convert to cbs,import pcsx2 memory card via mymc.

i wonder the devs is planning to supports epsxe's memory cards or PSP's PS1 saves or maybe not...
not only yugioh-FM but suikoden 2 as well.

Why Deck Master K???
Deck Master K is the only opponent that you can promote(Ranking Up) your "Deck Master" cards more faster.

Possible chances:
try find saves in gamefaqs.com that there is a deck master K there and import to your pcsx2 memory cards via mymc instead.
Latest SVN version(literally from hours ago) got PSX memory card support so you could try with it.

Or you could grab my pnach file for this game from here and simply activate the cheat for a duel master you want to go against;p.
(07-20-2013, 05:04 AM)miseru99 Wrote: Latest SVN version(literally from hours ago) got PSX memory card support so you could try with it.

Or you could grab my pnach file for this game from here and simply activate the cheat for a duel master you want to go against;p.

i see thanks miseru for the new updates +1
how about the PS1 saves in PSP (*.VMP) in the future...
otherwise i will offer another +1 if there is a stabled converter to convert VMP to MCD(epsxe memory card)
MemcardRex should deal with the conversion, about support for that in pcsx2 it's not related to ps2 emulation, but who knows;p, that would be a question to KrossX or someone of the team through.

Edit: updated link;p 1.7 version was already released @_@
@OP
you should try experiment what we taking w/ miseru99
or get the game save from gamefaqs and transfer it using mymc for the moment. i found there is a file w/ complete cards and list of duelists.
(07-20-2013, 05:04 AM)miseru99 Wrote: Latest SVN version(literally from hours ago) got PSX memory card support so you could try with it.

I don't understand how this lets you duel any Deck Master you want. I read the text it says I need to input the code on Custom Dual. How exactly does this work?

It's Okay I figured it out, Thank you for creating this file.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go