Yugioh Duelists Of The Roses Problem!!(please help)
I play Yugioh Dotr on my laptop with pcsx2 0.9.8 [Directx 10 (hardware)]and at random times blue screen comes out saying that (the programm has been stopped to prevent any more damage to your computer) and it shuts down.The games plays really good but i dont know what to do about the screen and the sudden shut down,(sometimes it just freezes with the blue screen and i have to close it from the button).

Laptop:

Windows 7 (service pack 1)
Processor:AMD Athlon™ X2 Dual-Core QL-64 2.10GHz
Ram:3,00Gb 2,75 usable
System: 32-bit
ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics

Thanks for your hard work.

Sponsored links

This is most likely not a problem with PCSX2, but just an instability on your PC that is showing up because PCSX2 is pushing your computer.

Edit: Why is this in the Mac forums? Better yet, what am I doing in the Mac forums?

Edit: Would you mind PMing me telling me how the game plays using the DX10 renderer? Can you send me a screenshot with you selecting the leader?

Edit:

Kamijo Wrote:Sorry that i made a new reply in the mac, my mistake.I think i found the blue screens fault myself.Its not the stability but the summers heat.The laptop temperature raises to max when it works a lot and when it is at limit and i have a program running it says it has to close so the pc wont be damaged anymore.Thanks for your time and your reply my friend.It helped me.

(Also it helped me rethink of buying a new pc Tongue )
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...