ZZOgl port
I'm finally going through 0.9.6 code and while you are waiting here's a port of zeydlitz's zerogs fork - ZZOgl.

I've done limited testing but so far i've noticed less missing textures in all games, kingdom hearts finally supports antialiasing, and maybe a bit of speed increase...

I've had a complete drive failure so i had to recompile almost everything from scratch so lib dependencies might have gone awry, do tell if it doesn't work for you. You'll probably also need the updated libs package http://pcsx2-mac.quant0r.com/files/Pcsx2libs.pkg

Attached Files
.gz   zzoglr156.tar.gz (Size: 176,07 KB / Downloads: 2.486)

Sponsored links

e.g. some eyecandy in Kingdom Hearts
AA16x and AA4x if you can distinguish between the two, apart from drop in fps
[Image: x11screensnapz005.jpg]
[Image: w856.png]

[Image: x11screensnapz006.jpg]
[Image: w856.png]
Yes, KH1 is almost perfect now. Sometimes SELECT menu lost backgound (when this picture is off cache), but it's only serious issue in KH1 (also in Whale world quicksaves made colors errors, and picture is slow because of target resolving, but slow is 1/4 slow). For KH2 it's not such good: minimap works not perfect, AA4x-16x produce an artefact's (as floor bugs), sometimes colors slightly out of normal, asteroids minigame in 156 is produce a SPS with VU1 to much data (in latest rev I fix this issue).
ps. see the artefact on the right? is it also z-buffer issue?
No, typical floor bug, well, z-coord of this object was miscalculated on pcsx2 side, just ignore. Z-buffers are mine issues, floor bugs, I hope, would be fixed later on development of pcsx2.
(05-26-2009, 11:53 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: No, typical floor bug, well, z-coord of this object was miscalculated on pcsx2 side, just ignore. Z-buffers are mine issues, floor bugs, I hope, would be fixed later on development of pcsx2.

Great. But will you make it more user friendly someday Rolleyes
I am so bad at command line. Blush

But hey you know what, I am so happy you did this anyway. Happy
Is there a Win32 binary?
Intel C2Q Q9450 Yorkfield 12MB L2-Cache @ 3.2GHz, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2-1000 (PC2 8000) Dual Channel, Corsair 750TX PSU, ATI VisionTek Radeon HD4850 512MB, 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 SATA-II, 200GB Maxtor IDE-150, Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit)
Yeah but obviously it isn't in the MAC section...
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-4108.html
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Is this the only graphics plugin available for Mac besides the one that comes with PCSX2? And if not, how can I make this plugin run faster. I'm trying to run Dragon Quest VIII and I only get about 17fps, but when I click the configure button with ZZOgl selected, PCSX2 simply crashes. And doing frame skip on CPU configuration stops he game from starting up at all.

..Help?
Well, ZZogl is far from being perfect, and there is lot places that should be improved. I know some games, where ZZogl is incredible slow by itself. So only way to solve such issues is to wrote new code. With lot of luck I do it at this year. Or maybe not.