ZZogl: ERROR: Need GL_EXT_framebuffer_object for multiple render targets
hum what is the include path? Did they only remove google?

my advice is to update the arch cmake files with only the new path. Then I can find a solution later to support both path in the same time.

Sponsored links

Ah, solved: The correct include path is "/usr/include/sparsehash/internal/sparsehashtable.h" (see "internal")

This must be applied to both 'cmake/FindSparseHash.cmake' and 'common/include/Utilities/HashMap.h'. Without this last one, compilation will fail.

I added this to my package rules (aka PKGBUILD):

Code:
sed 's#google/sparsehash#sparsehash/internal#' \
    -i cmake/FindSparseHash.cmake \
    -i common/include/Utilities/HashMap.h

fyi: http://code.google.com/p/sparsehash/issues/detail?id=81&thanks=81
Yay, now it works! I have a different problem, though - I get about 20fps in the intro (my computer is probably too old Sad), and then it shows me a memory-card menu (where I get about 40-50 fps, do you think I could still play the game?) - I can format the cards, but nothing else. I've also tried linuziso plugin, but then it just crashes:

Code:
*** Device 9: 'default' (ALSA) (selected)
*** Device 10: 'dmix' (ALSA)
[xcb] Unknown request in queue while dequeuing
[xcb] Most likely this is a multi-threaded client and XInitThreads has not been called
[xcb] Aborting, sorry about that.
pcsx2: xcb_io.c:178: dequeue_pending_request: Předpoklad „!xcb_xlib_unknown_req_in_deq“ nesplněn.
zsh: abort      pcsx2
For the cd plugin uses the null one with an iso dump of your games . the Speed depends on game. There is a factor 100 so some could be playable. I try to port gsdx to openGL maybe it would be a bit faster, lets hope.[/code]
(02-14-2012, 02:42 PM)gregory Wrote: For the cd plugin uses the null one with an iso dump of your games . the Speed depends on game. There is a factor 100 so some could be playable. I try to port gsdx to openGL maybe it would be a bit faster, lets hope.[/code]

It will be faster in that way?
PC:
EVGA 600 +80 PSU
NVIDIA GTX 550ti EVGA 2GB VRAM
[Image: hj0zqy-4.png]
the cd plugin no! but it won't crash. The porting of gsdx to linux would help. What is your cpu? Your Gpu is already outdated .
This is interesting - if I "fully load" the CD/DVD, it throws me into the memory card menu, but when I "fast load" it, it crashes:
Code:
ZZogl-PG: Initialization successful.
ZZogl-PG: GSopen2 finished.
ZZogl-PG: Disabling MRT depth writing.
ALSA lib pcm.c:2217:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.rear
ALSA lib pcm.c:2217:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.center_lfe
ALSA lib pcm.c:2217:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.side
ALSA lib pcm_dmix.c:957:(snd_pcm_dmix_open) The dmix plugin supports only playback stream
* SPU2-X: Enumerating PortAudio devices:
*** Device 0: 'HDA VIA VT82xx: ALC660-VD Digital (hw:0,1)' (ALSA)
*** Device 1: 'sysdefault' (ALSA)
*** Device 2: 'iec958' (ALSA)
*** Device 3: 'spdif' (ALSA)
*** Device 4: 'default' (ALSA) (selected)
*** Device 5: 'dmix' (ALSA)
Zogl-PG:  Dummy transfer.
0mterminate called after throwing an instance of 'R5900Exception::TLBMiss'
zsh: abort      pcsx2

Could it be that the iso is wrong?
it could be. I personally use k3B to create the dump. Otherwise some games don't work.
@gregory

The issue reported here was fixed by Sparsehash's upstream in r114 (http://code.google.com/p/sparsehash/source/detail?r=114), which will be available in 2.0.2... Anyway, this won't affect archlinux users, as I mentioned in my last post in this thread.
Hum, can you make me a summary.

If I'm understand well, they fix the install path. What is the path now? Does Cmake find the include files? What (why) don't affect arch users?