ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
Wow yea, that makes a world of difference in visual quality. At this point I really don't notice much of a difference between Gsdx and ZZogl in terms of general image crispness.

What would also be nice is if you can clean up that scary options dialog box. It's the most frightening list of hacks I've seen, and gives me nightmares trying to figure out what all does what, and whan to use them all. Wink
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team

Sponsored links

Nice work, hope you'll keep working on it. More plugins are always good. Anyway, I'll stick the thread once you release some version for the general public Smile
(02-25-2009, 03:24 AM)Air Wrote: Wow yea, that makes a world of difference in visual quality. At this point I really don't notice much of a difference between Gsdx and ZZogl in terms of general image crispness.

What would also be nice is if you can clean up that scary options dialog box. It's the most frightening list of hacks I've seen, and gives me nightmares trying to figure out what all does what, and whan to use them all. Wink

yeah i have the same problem with the hacks...
i almost never know when to use them kind of sad since someone whent to lengths to implement them (probably zerofrog)

and before i forget ^^ nice seeing someone working on the openGL side ^^
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
(Possibly?) Move the svn repo to google/sf imo.
Zeydlitz
Quote:As I resolve my first list of bugs, I am ready to release. Latest svn could be obtained from:
http://sanechka.spb.ru/svnroot/ruslan/zerogs/
Что-то ее припомню, чтобы кто-то из русско-говорящих форкал плагины для PCSX2 :P Ты будешь первым, я думаю, и, надеюсь, не последним :P

Also, yes, can you move your repo to Google.Code? Would be nice :P
(02-25-2009, 04:19 AM)kabooz Wrote:
(02-25-2009, 03:24 AM)Air Wrote: Wow yea, that makes a world of difference in visual quality. At this point I really don't notice much of a difference between Gsdx and ZZogl in terms of general image crispness.

yeah i have the same problem with the hacks...
i almost never know when to use them kind of sad since someone whent to lengths to implement them (probably zerofrog)

and before i forget ^^ nice seeing someone working on the openGL side ^^

Something I've been meaning to do one of these days is track down whether all the hacks actually do something in the code, and either delete or grey out the ones that don't, to narrow the list down a bit.

Of course, with ZZogl, with the rewrites, there's a decent chance that some of the hacks simply will vanish as the section they are in is rewritten...
Well, they usually do something, but in very leaky manner: there could be 4 functions, that used, say, alpha-testing. And in pair of calls check is maded, but in others -- no check. Funny.

Right now the 100% needed checks is:

1) FF hack. For FFX, X-II, XII and Harvest Moon
2) Fast updates for Okami

And I wish to remove all other, except, maybe

3) No depth update
4) No alpha testing
5) 32-bit or 128-bit render targets. Right now ZeroGS & ZZogl used only 32-bit ones.
I can tell you that i used FFX Hack, No Vertical Stripes ( Mana Khemia Alchemists of Al-Revis ), Relaxed Depth and Tex Alpha Hack (don't remenber the game), anyway best of luck.
C2D E6550 @ 2333 Mhz oc 3010 Mhz vcore 1.2750v | HD2600XT | P5KC | 1 + 1 GB G.Skill 6400HK 860 4.4.3.5
(02-25-2009, 01:52 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: 5) 32-bit or 128-bit render targets. Right now ZeroGS & ZZogl used only 32-bit ones.
i thought 32-bit was the largest possible size for a render target. Blink
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Is it possible to compile on Windows ?