Zeonic front help
In Which game u want to try mouse?
Are u sure u'r game's camera movement buttons preset to Right analog stick?

Sponsored links

As you can see in the attachment I posted, I indeed set up the mouse with the right analog stick. Also the game is in the title, Zeonic Front.
No i mean to say are u sure u'r Game's camera movement set to Right analog stick in real ps2?
Or u can search camera movement set to which buttons in u'r particular game !!
By default mouse is disabled in LilyPad, it's on the upper right part of the first config page of the plugin. Just select preffered mouse API there and it should work, through if you have wireless mouse it might give some problems, not sure really as I don't use my rodent with pcsx2.
I also saw those buttons Analog & mouse in right corner.
What they do exactly & how to set them?
Oh, "Mouse" as I guess now is probably the key to use with wireless mouse as a workaround to make it work, not sure really I never had any use for that one;p. Anyway for sure it's not a support for actual "PS2 mouse" cause that uses USB plugin(and to begin with not many games support such control).

Analog does exactly same as analog on DS2, basically turns on/off analog input, it's better not set it to anything that could be accidently pressed and pretty useless for keyboard setting to begin with;p, for actual pad I preffer KrossX Pokopom plugin myself ~ plug&play without setting keys<3.
Oh pokopom plugin not working with my pad Sad
it's Ds2 Usb Gamepad !!
It not doing anything !!
Yes the right analog stick is set to camera movement in the actual game. Not sure if you saw my attached file on page 1, but I enabled it and set it up already, but it doesnt work.
yeah i saw u'r attached file already.i can see u set them to mouse.1 thing u can try is set it to keyboard keys for camera movement.
e.g W,A,S,D !!
(05-09-2013, 07:26 AM)Preet Wrote: yeah i saw u'r attached file already.i can see u set them to mouse.1 thing u can try is set it to keyboard keys for camera movement.
e.g W,A,S,D !!

That defeats the purpose of using the mouse for aiming. Unfortunately I cant provide any assistance for this issue as I dont own the game, nor do I play with the keyboard/mouse (except for native pc games).
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming