ZeroGS errors?
It's telling me when I try and config that the ZeroGS plugin fails to load. It does so with both 0.9.6 (the latest version, and I'm not using "any third party crap", I got the 0.9.6 pack, the beta plugins, etc, right from this site. Anything that I may have had from anywhere else was wiped in the last reinstall), and the beta, which is also the latest beta, checked right as I'm typing this. The exact error message, in the PS2 output window, is:

Plugin load failure: plugins/ZeroGS-r1048.dll
sysliberror message: NULL

And again, with ZeroGS.dll.

I'm honestly trying to get this thing working, and I have not much idea what I'm doing, I admit. I'm no programmer, after all. Any help would be highly appreciated, thanks!

Sponsored links

Use the DirectX web installer and install all updates (optional too).
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(05-16-2009, 12:28 PM)Bositman Wrote: Use the DirectX web installer and install all updates (optional too).

Ah, thank you, that solved that little problem. Now on to level 2...

When I try and run an actual CD/ISO, the emulator crashes, and I get some windows system error about Data Execution Prevention. I've tried enabling it for "all but X programs", but it insists that this emulator has to have DEP enabled...
Never had DEP problems...it's some microsoft crap which is usually random so I don't think I can help you with it..try running pcsx2.exe as administrator
(05-16-2009, 12:41 PM)Bositman Wrote: Never had DEP problems...it's some microsoft crap which is usually random so I don't think I can help you with it..try running pcsx2.exe as administrator

Hmm...already running it as an admin, and for some reason, it's not asking me where to find my disc. The old versions, I remember it would pop up an "Open" dialog box, and I could choose. The beta (which doesn't seem to have the DEProblem) just takes me to the console screen..
Well configure the cdvd plugin before going t file->run cd/dvd
(05-16-2009, 01:46 PM)Bositman Wrote: Well configure the cdvd plugin before going t file->run cd/dvd

Ah, *finally* got it to work. Thanks so much for all your help!