ZeroGS, what computer I need to play with good FPS and anti-aliasing? or what config?
ZeroGS, what computer I need to play with good FPS and anti-aliasing? or what config?

I try to play with ZeroGS but its to slow, and slower with AA. I don't know if is my computer or if I need to change some config.

Sponsored links

ZeroGs is slow, and in almost all cases will be outperformed by gsdx. You know its really hard to say if its your pc if you dont list your specs.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
i5 750/4gb ddr3/gts250 1gb/win 7x64

im trying to play drabon ball z budokai tenkaichi, i get 30fps with low resolution
If that i5 is at stock speed that may be the reason for your low fps. I dont have the game myself but I believe its quite demanding. Overclocking would definetly help you. All of the other threads Ive read about this game use gsdx instead, is there a specific reason your using zerogs?
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
the screen in zerogs doesn't blink like gsdx, and because anti aliasing... so, do you think I need to overclock my processor? (clock 2.66ghz) is it slow for this emulator o.O?
The "AA" in ZeroGS increases the internal resolution, just like GSdx can do... If you're looking for real AA then GSdx has an experimental one. As far as I know older GSdx like 0.1.7 or 0.1.4 or 0.1.3 or something works better for that game but I'm not sure, search around the forums.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
and about the clock of processor? my processor isn't enough to emulate ps2 games? where I can find this exprimental AA of GSdx?
(09-15-2010, 11:37 PM)jjforums Wrote: and about the clock of processor? my processor isn't enough to emulate ps2 games? where I can find this exprimental AA of GSdx?

The recommended clock speed for PCSX2 is 3.2GHz or higher in a core 2 duo, 3GHz on yours should do fine too but it depends on the game too.

Experimental HW AA is available in the beta PCSX2 0.9.7 or recent GSdx revisions:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=25407]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

thank you for your answers, I will try to learn how to overclock my processor... I thought my pc was better... my mistake.
Your PC is good but not the best, it's just that some games are way more demanding than others with the PCSX2 emulator Tongue