ZeroPAD 0.3.0 Help
Hello,

I am currently trying to play KH2:FM+ using the ZeroPAD 0.3.0 controller plugin. I've tried using a XBOX 360 and a PS3 controller, however once all the opening cutscenes are through I can't get Roxas to move forward. The controls that do work are the D-Pad, X, O, Select, and Start.
I'm wondering if there is a better alternative to ZeroPAD out there; I've tried google searching and haven't come across anything. Although, I did see a YouTube video of a Mac user who was using Lilypad 0.9.4. Any ideas how to get that running for the Mac?
Anyways, I've provided an image of ZeroPAD on my computer.

Thank you
[Image: Picture3-1.png]
Odd, I never clicked "Reverse LX" . . .

Sponsored links

Ok, I assume for some reason this is not compatible with joysticks. I guess I should've figured that out from what the middle text said in my image. But I tried using my keyboard to walk around while configured with my PS3 controller and Roxas walked T.T .
If only I knew how to program tech stuff
(10-22-2010, 04:36 PM)MissYoshi Wrote: Hello,

I am currently trying to play KH2:FM+ using the ZeroPAD 0.3.0 controller plugin. I've tried using a XBOX 360 and a PS3 controller, however once all the opening cutscenes are through I can't get Roxas to move forward. The controls that do work are the D-Pad, X, O, Select, and Start.
I'm wondering if there is a better alternative to ZeroPAD out there; I've tried google searching and haven't come across anything. Although, I did see a YouTube video of a Mac user who was using Lilypad 0.9.4. Any ideas how to get that running for the Mac?
Anyways, I've provided an image of ZeroPAD on my computer.

Thank you
[Image: Picture3-1.png]
Odd, I never clicked "Reverse LX" . . .
Ive got the same issue accept with my xbox controller nothings working ive set up all the controls like you did but for some reason none of my controls work
You should set LX, LY and RX, RY for gamepads.
(11-04-2010, 01:03 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: You should set LX, LY and RX, RY for gamepads.

This makes forwards an backwards work in game. However, the left and right when playing in game still does not respond.
(11-05-2010, 05:07 PM)Jaz Wrote:
(11-04-2010, 01:03 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: You should set LX, LY and RX, RY for gamepads.

This makes forwards an backwards work in game. However, the left and right when playing in game still does not respond.

Did anyone figure this out? I'm having the same problem, everything works fine except up and down and the left joystick with PS3 controller

is there an alternative version of zeropad that works better with PS3 controllers?
How do you configure the joysticks so they work? I can get the d-Pad to work, but when I try to use the joysticks nothing happens.
how did you get the zeropad to detect your controller???