Zone Of The Enders
Will the next version support Zone Of The Enders (1) because that is the Playstation 2 game i most want to play?

Sponsored links

According to this thread it should be playable in the betas. Will it run on the next version? who knows, a lot of things can happen between releases and there's no real way of knowing what will happen.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
game is playable, but you need powerfull computer to run it at 100% speed at all times, i have 3.8ghz phenom II x2 and i get major slowdowns in this game.
Check my profile for hardware/software and games i played on PCSX2.
According to that thread, that is for the PAL version of the game. I picked up a copy from a local Gamestop, (Lucky find used.) and I gave it a shot on my rig. Using the latest beta, it crashes during the playback of the first FMV. With PCSX2 0.9.6, I can get to the main menu, but it crashes during the next FMV. I do not think that the NTSC (E) version is playable. (Not yet at least.)
Laptop: Apple MacBook Pro Retina 15' | Intel Core i7-4850HQ @ 2.3-3.5Ghz | Optimus Powered nVidia Geforce GT 750M (2GB GDDR5) + Intel Iris Pro Graphics | 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600Mhz RAM | Intel HD Audio | Apple Magic Trackpad | Samsung 512GB PCI-E Based SSD |
Zone of Enders doesn't even load in PCSX2 Beta. I try to execute it as an ISO, but it's infinitely stuck with the initial black screen that appears when you run something.