Zone of the enders 2 configuration.
Whee, the next bug scene:
After you rescued Taper (the first time you meet him) and go to the cutscene where you throw him to Mars, the cutscene stops the game. The cutscene works well until a special part and then the game stops. If you try to skip the cs with start the game also stops.

Sponsored links

hello everyone i was hoping i could get some help on config for z.o.e.2 i run the game perfectly without lag until boss fights and is really anoying cus i go fom 60 fps v sync on down to 8-12 during boss fights and then it spikes back up to 60 sometimes its really anoying plus i realy want to play this game cus it was one of my favorites on the ps2
my comp specs are as follow
CPU:Intel Core i5 760 quad core 2.80GH
RAM:4.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 665MHz (9-9-9-24)
Graphics nvidia geforce GTX 460
i realy dont feel its a hardware problem seeing how my specs are pretty decent
Try enabling the "native" or "allow 8-bit texture" options in GSdx, also try the software renderer. It's a very demanding game and I'd suggest you keep playing it in your PS2 if you can't take the ups and downs Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(01-01-2011, 08:24 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Try enabling the "native" or "allow 8-bit texture" options in GSdx, also try the software renderer. It's a very demanding game and I'd suggest you keep playing it in your PS2 if you can't take the ups and downs Tongue2

yeah i lost my copy so i wanted to use pcsx2 also ive tried what you suggested thou i apreciate you taking the time to post even thou its such an outdated game thought i wasnt going to get a reponse i just wish could lower textures or something dont think the emulator can keep up with the game what i did guys was spent an hour on the phone calling a bunch of game stops for a used copy i guess this is just one game you cant emulate perfectly how ever the first one runs beautifully no problems what so ever so i play that still on my pcsx2.Biggrin