Zone of the enders 2 configuration.
Just had a thought, can anyone upload me a save file, after where ADA tell's you that Rick's marked on an arrow.

Sponsored links

...J for japan, any other nstc is USA...

If the game shows up in japanese, then you know what the answer is...
i have the exact same problem.

After ada tells you the location of "rick" and you fight 2 raptors and a copule of swarms. I go forward a bit and its trying to load a cutscene showing the barham ship unloading a bunch of moskitos on you, but it never does (checked on ps2)

My setup:

e6600 oc at 3.15 ghz
nvidia 250 512mb
asus p5b e

i already tried using software rendering in gdx9 and 10, deactivating de VU recompilers in several difrent combinations, i tried speed hack combinations and even spu2 no sound option but the cutscene wouldnt load.

I maganed to make the emulator load the cutscene but only by deactivating EERec - EE/IOP recompiler (wich i have absolutely no idea what it is) AND the VU recompilers (all 4, if even 1 is activated the game will not load the cutscene) but it makes the game *crawl*Sad

just wondering if anyone has "proper" a soltion for this.Wacko

the game runs at almost full speed with the recompilers checked btw. and at full speed with gdx10 but it has some missing elements problems (like not rendering the shots, homing lasers, burst effect and that kind of image)

im using the 1888 beta setup that comes with everything ready. us bios. us game version in iso.

***edit:***

forget it, i got past that point with savestates but the same config doesnt work for the very next cutscene so... i dont know what else to do.
Maybe you should try 0.9.6. Since it was stated as playable on that version. I would try older revisions of GSDX and try the SPU2X 1.3 beta if you can get a hold of it. Sythe, there is no point in trying to get an attitude on the people that are trying to help you. Sarcasm does NOT help you in the long run. ^_-- If you have speed hacks on, turn them off. Try it with various settings on and off. Like the MGTS, EERec VURec etc. I am also curious to see what the problem is. At this point, the only way we can come to a solution to your problem is by trial and error.
Laptop: Apple MacBook Pro Retina 15' | Intel Core i7-4850HQ @ 2.3-3.5Ghz | Optimus Powered nVidia Geforce GT 750M (2GB GDDR5) + Intel Iris Pro Graphics | 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600Mhz RAM | Intel HD Audio | Apple Magic Trackpad | Samsung 512GB PCI-E Based SSD |
I've also got the same problem. My PC is:

Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5200+ 2,61 Ghz
DirectX 11
3GB RAM
GeForce 9500 GT 1024 MB
Windows 7 Ultimate

And my Config is:

GSdx 2534 0.1.15: Direct3D 10 Hardware, No Interlacing, Texture Filtering, Allowing 8-Bit Textures
Speed Hacks:
EE Cyclerate 3
Enable INTC Spin Detection
Enable BIFC0 Detection
IOP 2x cycle rate hack
VU Cycle Stealing 3
mVU Flag Hack

And apart from that I've got another problem:
The Beam Attacks (Homing Laser, Burst Shot and Beam Saber) are not displayed. I mean the light effects. I'va also made a screen, so you can see:

As you can see, the Genkidama like energy ball is missing
I'm pushing this up, cuz I've got exactly the same problem as ArkaineDx.
My PC's Prefs are Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 3,1 Ghz, DirectX 11, 2GB RAM, NVidia GeForce 8800 GT, Windows 7 and I'm using the same plugins as the person before me.
Apart from that, my ZoE Version is PAL. Could this have to do anything with the problems? And if yes, how can I solve them?
This eventually worked, however in the first boss fight, the frames went WAY down.
I just ended up playing it on my PS2.
AMD Phenom II 940 @ 3.6GHZ, 4GB PC8500 @ 1100MHZ, 4870x2 @ Stock.
Okay. Another problem:
Sometimes the fps drop extremely for an instant, like from 45 fps down to 8 fps and that keeps for about 5 to 10 seconds. I only noticed this in this game, but maybe somebody knows ?
Well i managed to get past the point u all cant i am at vr training after the video shown after killing those 2 raptors. well fps are rly slow but i got passed that point ^^ i used r2555
and now i am killing some mosquitos lol they are like more than 100 xD
if anyone needs i can make a memory card with a save for this after that part but it will be ready tomorow the version i used is ntscu
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
I need help too. When ever I play versus mode or the main story it is slow. In versus mode it gets really slow and or freezes the entire computer or crash the emulator. However it can run the graphics. Also when Jehuty does the burst attack (burst ball) the burst ball is invisible.

Here is my plugins.

Graphics: GSdx 1873 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.15
Sound: SPU2-X 1.2.0
Controller both: Lilypad 0.0.9
Cdvdrom: Linuz Iso CDVD 0.8.0
Dev9: DEV9null Driver 0.4.0
Usb: USBnull Driver 0.6.0
Firewire: FWnull Driver 0.5.0
Bios: USA v02.00(14/06/2004) Console

Settings
Graphics
Resolution: 1280x1024 75Hz