Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Zooms in alot
#1
Sorry about the bios I downloaded, got a new one from my ps2 Smile
Hey, when i open my pcsx2 0.9.8 r4600 the WHOLE of my pc screen zooms in like mad, it looks really ugly and the taskbar is really big too. Can someone help me please? It may look normal, but the taskbar is orange and pixely, colours are off when playing games. I'm running windows 7 and everything look 2000.

Thanks for the help Smile


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply

Sponsored links

#2
Right click pcsx2.exe -> Properties -> Compatibility. Uncheck 'Run in 256 colors' and 'Run in 640x480 screen resolution'.
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400 | nVidia GeForce GTX 750 | 4 GiB DDR3 @ 533 Mhz | MSI G41M-P28 | Cooler Master RS-390-PMSR-A3 | Xigmatek TYR SD962 | LG Flatron W1943SE | HP KB-0316 | MotoSpeed F60
Reply
#3
(07-23-2012, 07:45 PM)Livy Wrote: Right click pcsx2.exe -> Properties -> Compatibility. Uncheck 'Run in 256 colors' and 'Run in 640x480 screen resolution'.

did you actually believed that ....
Reply
#4
we can't prove that he didn't
Reply
#5
so we're leaving the 99% chance that he just want support although he broke the law or we're gonna follow the 1% that he thought that downloading the BIOS was easier and he do own a PS2 ?
Reply
#6
(07-23-2012, 07:45 PM)Livy Wrote: Right click pcsx2.exe -> Properties -> Compatibility. Uncheck 'Run in 256 colors' and 'Run in 640x480 screen resolution'.

Thanks it works!
Reply
#7
(07-23-2012, 08:01 PM)abdo123 Wrote: so we're leaving the 99% chance that he just want support although he broke the law or we're gonna follow the 1% that he thought that downloading the BIOS was easier and he do own a PS2 ?

I do own a ps2?
Reply
#8
(07-23-2012, 08:01 PM)abdo123 Wrote: so we're leaving the 99% chance that he just want support although he broke the law or we're gonna follow the 1% that he thought that downloading the BIOS was easier and he do own a PS2 ?

Yes because we are not the police, so when someone says he has got the bios from his PS2 we believe them.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Reply




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)