a couple of questions from an emulation noob, GOW series mainly
It does make a difference, AFAIK it uses progressive interlacing making it look better
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

but progressive scan is the lack of interlacing. D:
(08-13-2012, 10:27 AM)abdo123 Wrote: 2) well Fraps use resources that PCSX2 is using too Duh ! Laugh
and PCSX2 have a built in recording which shows the video full speed don't believe that Wink ( well get slowdowns while recording too )

1) i don't think borrowing a BIOS from a friend is a legal however

ahm, i have a quad core processor, PCSX2 uses only 2, so i set affinity of PCSX for 2 cores ,and fraps for 2 others..now it's not using the same resources (dah! Tongue) ..

and there is still the fact that you-tubers with much lower rigs than mine can do it with descent speeds..
Youtube videos can often be sped up to full speed, regardless of the gameplay speed when they were being recorded. PCSX2 can use 3 cores, by using the new MTVU speed hack.

Quote:but progressive scan is the lack of interlacing. D:

At least in Tekken games, progressive looks much better than interlaced with any interlacing method of GSdx
sooooo, any chance i can use the built in recorder for that instead of fraps, i press F12, i get the window with the codec choice..chose Xvix-mpeg-4..Ok..and nothing..also nothing in the root folder of PCSX2

should i enable something in the options to make it use more than cores? or that MTVU is enabled by default (i am running fine, but a friend of mine with a lesser quad core rig needs a speed boost Laugh )
are you using 1.0.0 the MTVU speedhack should be in the Speedhacks section ! Smile
Did you specify a path for the file..? Also you are supposed to press F12 twice to stop recording and generate your files properly
(08-13-2012, 01:07 PM)abdo123 Wrote: are you using 1.0.0 the MTVU speedhack should be in the Speedhacks section ! Smile

yeah, just found out i had it enabled for me all the time (keep forgetting stuff these days Laugh)

(08-13-2012, 01:08 PM)Bositman Wrote: Did you specify a path for the file..? Also you are supposed to press F12 twice to stop recording and generate your files properly

i did,but there is nothing indicting a record is in progress except for the intermittent fps drops..

ok, now it shows me the x-vid info window..i recorded for a bit, but then i press F12 twice like you said..it doesn't stop!..nothing changes

i don't know what am doing! "i feel so stupid right now"..

EDIT: woops, found it..was not in the directory i specified, i clicked another folder by mistake while choosing directory..thanks a bunch guys Smile

EDIT2: that's just plain weird...when i record i get frame drop inside the game, but the recording is fine!..and is running @ full speed..O.o
The recordings will always be full speed, even if the game itself was running at 1fps.
i set the resolution 2x and the MSAA 8x and i was trying to play GT4.Before the race starts the pc crashed and the RAM usage was 91%
pc specs:intel core i5 2430m,gpu nvidia gt 520m,ram 4gb,os windows 7 64 bit.The game runs perfect in native resolution and without harware speedhacks,but i was wondering why my pc crashed and RAM usage was too high.Sorry for bad english.