a little help with configuration
(10-12-2015, 10:17 PM)willkuer Wrote: Last chance could be aggressive crc hack level.

Your gpu seemd to be to weak to handle that game at higher upscaling. Possibly gpu driver update could help if gpu driver are outdated.

tried a value of 10 and its pretty stable, some minor gliches here and there, interesting, last thing tough, I get 60 fps in window mode but the moment I switch to full screen the FPS drop to 55 or 50, any way to fix this?

Sponsored links

Sounds strange. I've never seen that.
What about your gpu driver?
(10-13-2015, 01:13 AM)willkuer Wrote: Sounds strange. I've never seen that.
What about your gpu driver?

updated to the latest, screw it, just gonna play on 2x native and in directx11, thanks for all the help man
I am still not convinced that you are close to the optimum and that I was a help at all.

Sorry I missed the point of this being a notebook.
Please connect your notebook and set it to high performance in energy saving modes.
(10-13-2015, 01:39 AM)willkuer Wrote: I am still not convinced that you are close to the optimum and that I was a help at all.

Sorry I missed the point of this being a notebook.
Please connect your notebook and set it to high performance in energy saving modes.

well any other ideas?, im on high performance already
Notebook is plugged?
(10-13-2015, 09:47 AM)willkuer Wrote: Notebook is plugged?

yup always plugged
Well... I dont know. You could play with speedhacks but they mostly reduce load on the cpu while you seem to be gpu limited. I fear i can not help you further.