Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a small problem
when i start a game of tekken 5 namco title cameand a small mini game appears and it gave message press start button .when i press a black screen appears no errors messages. i got 9800gt .duel core amd processor

Sponsored links

(02-11-2009, 08:35 PM)ballaraviteja Wrote: when i start a game of tekken 5 namco title cameand a small mini game appears and it gave message press start button .when i press a black screen appears no errors messages. i got 9800gt .duel core amd processor

All the Tekken games are playable since 0.9.4 I believe. Check the configuration guides and you should have it running soon. As always, make sure your drivers are up to date, make sure you don't have any 'unnecessary' services running in the background, and make sure your plug-ins are configured correctly (again check the configuration guides). Posting your settings and a bit more information about your hardware would also be helpful.

You may also get more support if you post this in the subforums for your particular build. (ie, PLayground, 0.9.4, 0.9.5, etc)