Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
amd am2 sse3 troubles
Hi all I have an amd am2 6000+ cpu 2gb corsair ram and asus m4n78-se mobo and a xfx 8800gt pcie graphics card. What are good plugins I should use?

In the Ps2 Output box it does say.
-Detected MMX
-Detected SSE
-Detected SSE2
-Detected SSE3
-Not Detected SSE4.1
Extended AMD Features:-
-Detected MMX2
-Detected 3DNOW
-Detected 3DNOW2
-and all the f1 f2 f other stuff as well.

I am using the GSdx890 sse2 0.1.14 graphics plugin only cause it says I can not use the SSE3 plugin. I am playing blitz the league and in game it drops from about 60fps down to 15fps and then just crashes out at 1-3fps. Any thoughts.
Edit>> Just noticed the plugin I am using has that extra s lol looked straight around that. So obviously I can not run ssse3 but i can run sse3 I just cant find and good plugins for sse3..
Thank Heaps

Sponsored links

First, this has nothing to do with site feedback...
Second, your CPU supports SSE2 and SSE3, GSdx comes in 3 versions SSE2,SSS3 and SSE4.1 so you are stuck with the SSE2 version.
You didn't mention the game you're running or any kind of configuration so we can't help much. I can already say the latest PCSX2 beta and GSdx beta will give you some nice speed boost.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Oh crap Sorry for posting in the wrong section..

I am playing (Blitz the League)
-Pcsx2 0.9.6.
-GSdx890 sse2 0.1.14
-P.E.Op.s SPU2 1.9.0
-SSSPSX PAD Plugin Pressure Mod 1.7.0
-Linuz Iso CDVD 0.8.0
-DEV9null Driver 0.3.0
-Usbnull Driver 0.5.0
-FWnull Driver 0.4.0

I read a post about boosting speed thru the CPU option and the Speed Hacks option as well but it did not really help a whole lot.

Thx for the reply. Is any mods able to move this thread to the correct error plz. Sorry for my noobish ways.