analog stick set up
I had a quick question. I recently bought a USB two player controller converter and I plugged it into my PC however I can not get the analog sticks to work at all does anyone have any ideas of why this might be?

Sponsored links

Press the analog button?
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
^

Uh... yes there's not much we can suggest.
Moe: [to Homer] And I'm pulling your favorite song out of the jukebox.
Homer: "It's Raining Men"?!
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]
Smithers: Ow! [looks at the record] Ohhh.

what would ;e; do
ok good to know
Does that mean, you haven't tried it out yet ? What games does this problem occur on ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
[Image: jqiym.jpg]
err, not sure on that. he did mention that only the analog sticks didn't work.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
The reason I asked was because the USB converter was new and still in the packaging. I opened it and the analog sticks did not work I even went into the controller settings and tested all the buttons yet the analog sticks did not work. I am begging to think this is either a malfunctioning converter or there is some setting to toggle the analog sticks on or off I am unaware of. I now know this has nothing to do with PCSX2 emulator. I am now contacting the person who sold the converter to me and hopefully they can tell me what is wrong. If any of you are curious to where I bought it here is the link. Maybe one of you has something similar and could tell me if its just me or the one I got was a bad one. Thanks for all your feedback and suggestions.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000F6B...UTF8&psc=1